Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yellow Is

javadude

• 4 months later...

Hey cool. I used to work at Oxford Science Park so used to go that way a lot. That was about five years ago though. I still go that way when going to visit my family up in Northamptonshire. We saw your car there again one Saturday morning a few weeks ago.

I've only eaten there once and that was before it changed from whatever eatery it was before. When I worked up that way some of us used to pop to village pubs etc for lunch sometimes. There are some good ones round there as I'm sure you know.

So is your car an import (trade sales in Slough had some yellow ones at one point) or one of those limited edition yellow ones the dealers had a while back?

Hey cool. I used to work at Oxford Science Park so used to go that way a lot. That was about five years ago though. I still go that way when going to visit my family up in Northamptonshire. We saw your car there again one Saturday morning a few weeks ago.

I've only eaten there once and that was before it changed from whatever eatery it was before. When I worked up that way some of us used to pop to village pubs etc for lunch sometimes. There are some good ones round there as I'm sure you know.

So is your car an import (trade sales in Slough had some yellow ones at one point) or one of those limited edition yellow ones the dealers had a while back?

The car was one of a total of 53 (one for each UK LEXUS agent) Amarillo Yellow sold under the banner @yellow rose of LEXUS' quite naff. I bought mine on a shopping trip to the outlet centre at Swindon, where I went for a pair of shoes and came back with the LEXUS.

It is without doubt the most fantastic all round car I have ever owned or indeed driven.

It is an IS 200 Sport with 18 inch wheels and all the bits and bobs plus a nice body kit. Looks though that we will become a one car family in the new year so i have to compromise and get a car suitable to my wife and me, I will miss the yellow peril though.

Good to hear from you.

Peter :driving:

Guess not a good time to sell with the new model just out but hopefully it'll stand out from the crowd being yellow. B) I'd like a yellow one if I could get it past the wife :unsure:. I think she'd notice the colour change tho. :shifty:

I agree Yellow was an aquired taste but I have loved it she really does stand out, I cant get into any mischief though.

I about to trade her for a new IS 250 SE this time in Red.

If you dont mind me asking, how much trade-in are you getting for the yellow ?

I agree Yellow was an aquired taste but I have loved it she really does stand out, I cant get into any mischief though.

I about to trade her for a new IS 250 SE this time in Red.

If you dont mind me asking, how much trade-in are you getting for the yellow ?

13.6K :driving: