Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Center Armrests!

Mr Singh

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mr Singh

I would buy a black armrest at £175, inc pp. So if you make 10 with me, Iam in!

Off to oz for 3 weeks but I will check the forum B)

Regards

2ddesign

Will add your name :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think i'm interested, if all info is correct and adding me to the list makes it £175.

Any pics of the Ivory one... will it match my interior?

I've got the Alcantara interior and the '01 manual model, will it fit my console? If so, then yes... i'm interested... please give me info asap, so i dont buy the other things i was going to spend the money on.

Niraj,

I will find out if there is extra charge for Ivory, as the GB is for black leather only..

I'll look for a pic, but same as one shown in the first post all leather..

Niraj,

I will find out if there is extra charge for Ivory, as the GB is for black leather only..

I'll look for a pic, but same as one shown in the first post all leather..

Oh dear :( extra charge ??

Do you know if Jim has said if he wants the black or ivory leather too? If i recall we have the same interior/model/year vehicle.

I would obviously want the armrest to be the same colour as the rest of the leather. As for any other information, all would be a great help :blush:

Cheers,

Niraj.

Oh...didnt realise was black ONLY :(

I have light interior................

I dont think the black would go........

Fingers crossed on the answer.

Hi

I checked out the price of a center arm rest, from Lexus Cardiff parts dept :sick:

£360 plus VAT= £423.00 :excl:

at £215 it still seems ok, allthough £170 is better :lol:

2ddesign

Hi

I checked out the price of a center arm rest, from Lexus Cardiff parts dept :sick:

£360 plus VAT= £423.00 :excl:

at £215 it still seems ok, allthough £170 is better :lol:

2ddesign

£215 is a bargain, i dont doubt it for one second... but its about £50 more than i have in my budget, to be spending just at the moment... i'm on a really tight margin this month. If it means having to skip lunch for the next month... i may have to give it a miss... (i love food more than i need a place to put my arm, lol)

Stopher, you do realise by the time it reach's you in norway it will be about £40 more in shipping?

Were still long way off 10 people, also i've not heard back with regards to whether or not Ivory is available...

"Stopher, you do realise by the time it reach's you in norway it will be about £40 more in shipping?"

Back in Norway is sets me back about £500, so if shipping is £40, is no prob. :) Still saving quite a bit :P

Am... this will make you smile!!

Put me down for 2! (if they'll be £170 each). - black ones

Do they fit in place of the current flap box?

Lexus first said to get the armest that you've shown, you need to change the whole centre console..

Yes thats right.

Chris S might be able to shine some light on center consoles and armrest fitments...

Afaik they fit all models as they have the cubby box on all the center consoles...

adding ur names :)