Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy Chappy...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics to follow shortly...  :)

I just noticed it even looks good in the rain :D

I'm having my registration mark assigned to it on Tuesday.

The full spec of the vehicle.

X '01' Plate

Platinum Ice

IS200 SE, Manual

Alcantara Leather

82k miles.

Planned mods by end of next week:-

HB4 Xtreme Force PIAA Bulbs (dipped beams)

HB3 Plasma Spark Blue PIAA Bulbs (main beams)

501 Custom Ice Blue, 6 LED (sidelights)

Light smoke tints all round.

Debadge the rear end.

Planned mods by middle of month assuming supplies are obtainable:-

Sunroof and Wing mirror closure from keyfob (Prolex)

Rear spoiler similar to that of Chris.S

Oh and maybe a decent security alarm system assuming my cash funds are still in credit.  :D

I'm off for a drive... back in a bit guys  :driving:  :D

Congrats, but don't waste your money on a new alarm system, Lexus is as good as youre going to get. Doesnt matter what you put on your car, if someone wants your ICE they'll have it. I have had no reports ever of a Lexus being broken into in our area. I find that all round tints are an excellent crime prevention measure.

Nice one - can still remember how chuffed I was when I got mine - the smile never wears off ... :D

you can now stop photoshopping your body draped across other peoples cars now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done, i felt the same, now drive it carefully, cos apparently its still June :crybaby: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now count how many merc/bmw/audi there are compared to Lexus and truly put a smile on your face! :D

By The Way you have had the Car for about 4 days now

I know you are enjoying it

But could you please do us all a favour :ph34r:

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS

Congrats Niraj on your new car :D :driving: ., Hope to see some pics later on tonight.

I know you quite good on photoshop :winky: , So I should be able to see a virtually modded version of your car soon.........

Be nice to see it with the tints - how much were they?

The tints look amazing guys :blush: i got the light smoke (coffee) shade, which matches the alcantara interior... :)

I can see a few water splodges at the moment, but they'll dry out.

They cost £240 all round, and one piece rear window. I'm happy with the job, infact... over the moon. :D

I promise to have the pics online by tonight. :hehe: I've been too excited with the car, that i've completely forgot about my beloved camera. :blush: It's like when a there's a newborn, they forget about the older critters in the family. lol.

The Sunroof / Wing mirror closure units are £65 from Prolex http://www.prolex-uk.com/store/product_inf...&products_id=93

please guys, leave some modules for me... :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links