Front After

front_after.jpg

Back After

rear_after.jpg

And a kind of arty one :D

arty_farty.jpg

Looks like you've dropped about 50mm all around - looks loads better!  :D

Its about 40mm all round

Thats your geometry shot form now on then ;) expect tyre wear :excl: unless you can find somewhere to set it up right.

Apexi's multi adjustable= pain in the a**e to set up properly....is it a track day car?

Did the rears at the Dr's this morning and running at 2 degrees neg camber.

Need to go back and get the front geo done but Tony reckons that there is loads of adjustment left there so he can recover the Geo no problem :D

Track day is a distinct possibility mate :driving:

Tony how did you get the cams under the wing?

Thats the cunning bit mate, we dropped the rears so that there was still enough room to get the cams on, just. Done the same with the fronts so the cams should still go on there I hope.

I had to lift the front up a bit as full lock turns in Sainsbury's car park caused a bit of rubbing :crybaby:

The original plan was to drop in stages and recover the geo as we went to see how low we could go without completely wrecking the geo, but we ran out of time in the end.

lets not forget the genious of mr fargo eh......

Yes I did forget to add "with the able and cunning assistance of our very own Mr Fargo".

Sorry mate

Do you get a knock from any of them?

yours still knocking? mine seems worse, to be honest mine 'sounds' more like something else rather than the top mounts. Maybe something to do with the swaybar, I dunno? VERY annoying though!

yours still knocking? mine seems worse, to be honest mine 'sounds' more like something else rather than the top mounts. Maybe something to do with the swaybar, I dunno? VERY annoying though!

Yep - after I had the geo done a couple of weeks ago the knock from the F/OS stopped, but then started on the R/NS. Wierd, but really pi**es me off.

I've had all the wheels off and checked everything is tight (it is).....If I didn't like the low ride so much I'd go back to springs and dampeners.

hmm so maybe when I get my geo done the front o/s will stop and my car won't sound like crap!

i know i'm too low for the doctor but maybe he could look over it all and see if he can spot anything wrong

Yep - after I had the geo done a couple of weeks ago the knock from the F/OS stopped, but then started on the R/NS. Wierd, but really pi**es me off.

I've had all the wheels off and checked everything is tight (it is).....If I didn't like the low ride so much I'd go back to springs and dampeners.

"NO" :ohmy::ohmy: I had better book another day off work :whistling:

didnt mr singh use some sort of bump stop thing taken from a golf or something,, perhaps thats why his do not knock..

Independent suspension ie:- not coil over oil has a "bump" stop within the spring, this is not possible with coilovers. I feel the knock must come from a surrounding component, ARB drop link is my immediate suspect..... I would like to "thank you" Fargo for your help today, your experience proved valuable for the success of the outcome......"true" team LOC :D

To sum up the aim of our day was to do a progressive lower of the IS/Altezza and see how it affected the geo a bit a time.

Tony volunteered to do that on his own time so that we can all benefit from the knowledge gained. We have learned from the day and I got the lot for free, well I will be making a donation to our favourite charity (Tony and mine) for the day.

To sum up the aim of our day was to do a progressive lower of the IS/Altezza and see how it affected the geo a bit a time.

Tony volunteered to do that on his own time so that we can all benefit from the knowledge gained. We have learned from the day and I got the lot for free, well I will be making a donation to our favourite charity (Tony and mine) for the day.

Very noble of you Neil!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links