Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Mods

nice seats............ what seat rails did you use and what make are the recliners?

I can only assume the starter button workes otherwise there would be no point in it being there, but you never know.............

nice choice of induction kit too. BLITZ SUS kit...... nice induction metallic roar

don't know about the sandals tho'

Where did you can the stereo kit, which i need to fit my double-dinDVD.

It looks like a Autoleads dash kit. Has 2 din slots which u can mod to house a big HU like shown.

Get them off e-bay.

the start button is genuine HONDA s2000.. but we added the illuminating surround... to make it blend in
Nice seats !

That's what I was thinking - those seats look cool ! :D

the seats and sub frames are all konig... threars will be re-trimmed inc door cards to match.

the camcon works great... i have not played with it myself yet as its just been fitted. we are getting the sports cat done then get it on a dyno.... then its all about the turbo kit.

Get a Dyno of the Camcon, would love to see the gains :)

Maybe you could ask the owner to post his thoughts on the performance improvements?

Nice seats !

Does that Start button actually work ?  :blink:

You can buy a proper one also -

mini-DSC01685.jpg

mini-DSC01684.jpg

these are a toyota factory option for the 03+ models, plug and play :)

can't really see the point of the push start

unless someone enlighten??

konig seats and rails?

do you have the part no's of the rails?

do you need some rails?? we can get them for you..

the owner im sure will be on the forum later on

Right guys - the owner to the car is here.

Just been playing about in it and loving the grip on the seats as i throw the tezza around tight corners.

I must say the vvti controller is a gr8 piece of kit and really works well, it has deffinitly made an improvement especially though the 1st 3 gears. The car accelerates away faster and is much more responsive in lower revvs. it is currently set to kick in at 250 rpm but u dont feel a sharp kick in as its progressive but quick. the air-fuel ratio has also been altered. hopefully getting a sports cat and with the positive charge system added should make a good difference once set-up on rolling road.

C-mon dave get yours kits in..........

The starter button as osaka mentioned is a genuine s2000 button and DOES work, some of the members may have seen this at santa pod on my IS200 last year.

The seats are konigs, with matching tailored sub-frames. They are very comfortable and feels like you are driving a different car. I like the way you can speed through corners without moving side to side. Hopefuly a full re-trim of the rears will be done to match incl. door cards.

The head unit is the kenwood DDX7025 which is a touch screen dvd/mp3/cd/wma player. I have a 10 disc changer and also the dvd based navi added to it with TMC, getting DAb add on nxt week. Rear reversing cam also fitted.

Watch this space - lots more mods on the way.

that stereo adapter plate does look really factory, has all the radiuses to blendin well, better than some I've seen on the net, the Kenwood HU looks superb :D

Think I would prefer the seats all black, they do look the part tho, real body hugguing B)

Some nice mods there, be interested to see what else comes along

Taz, a word of warning mate. Ive got DAB in my motor and its a rite pain in the *rse. Constently switching from analogue to digital and back with a delay!!! Im not happy with the system but when it does work ie flat England lol, the quality is no better, and youve seen the sound install!

Its upto you but im gonna speak with a lecky and see if I can get an on/off switch put onto it for beter areas.