Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Royal Blue Is200 Kl03......london Road

Tony-Bones

First can i explain events from my prospective. I was sitting at traffic lights and the IS turned onto london road, when the lights changed i accelerated to catch up and see if i knew the driver ( i know sad or what :sick: ) anyway a cat run into the road in front of the IS, and then into the path of an oncoming car :ohmy: my immediate responce was to 'shut' my eyes since i didn't want to witness the poor cat getting squashed :crybaby: . When i opened my eyes i could see the IS had slowed right down, i hadn't.....and the road is wet.....Now, with 'panic' brakes on the bike was in a 'BMX' free style possition and them some! The IS must have seen i was coming up behind well out of control and he 'dived' into an empty parking space, and i finaly got the bike to a stop in the ( middle of the road ), then the driver pulled out, with window down explaining to me how to 're-produce' the human race :blush: and to be fair i deserved every 2 or 3 hundred swear words.

If that was you! and if any damage to the car was due to the incident PM me and i will pay up in full!

:o erm...was the cat squashed? no gory details pls, fingers x'd he had a few of his 9 lives left to use up  :crybaby:

The IS missed the cat as i well know!, and the cat missed the wheels but there was an almighty 'thud' as it hit the bumper, now its 'eyes' closed time.. ....'open' i could see the poor animal bolt toward the pavement still in a 360 spin and it was still trying to run, from that point on it was the Lex and me. I hope from the 'fact' the cat did not go under the wheels it is still alive. They are flexible but it got hit real hard :crybaby:

The things you do to get business Tony. :D

Your supposed to help LOC members not frighten them to death :P

Thanks Pete :hehe: ......after the 'drifting event' i had to stop and gather my nerves, i am a animal lover and really wanted to go and ensure it was ok, but i couldn't face seeing it in pain, so i didn't....call me 'wayne kerr' but the image of the animal dying ( if it did ) would stay with me for ever. Thing is i was only going into work today becouse a LOC member recommended me and Sunday was the only day the customer could do, so in i went, and what was the car?

A BMW....

becouse a LOC member recommended me

Name and shame ! :unsure:

'YOU' :hehe: ...only joking. i no longer ask, reason being the customer would say...John? recomended you and this doesn't reflect the forume name so i have learned not to ask but react only to the need, this does leave me a lot of 'gaps' to fill in though.

If that was you! and if any damage to the car was due to the incident PM me and i will pay up in full!

a bit of stain remover and a new pair of pants wont cost too much :lol:

after the incident my arse needed two stiches :D the scary thing is the whole event was my fault. to date i have been knocked off the bike three times, two of them hit and run, both got caught ( thanks scarface ) one was charged with attempted murder :ohmy: not for hitting me but for what happend after....

after the incident my arse needed two stiches :D the scary thing is the whole event was my fault. to date i have been knocked off the bike three times, two of them hit and run, both got caught ( thanks scarface ) one was charged with attempted murder :ohmy: not for hitting me but for what happend after....

tony, give up biking mate..... too dangerous!

tony, give up biking mate..... too dangerous!

I found some 'rules'

1: the Lexus has better brakes than Honda

2: Eyes shut, does not remove the back of the Lexus

3: From the reply of the owner i can insert more than i thought up my arse

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links