Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2005

Just got back ........... after driving for 1hour and 45 mins ! I actually got back without using my Sat Nav ! How impressive is that !

I have in total just under 200 pics, including 4 - 5 movies ............ oh what fun it was seeing Matt snoring away on the bumper of his car.

This was my first JAE ! and it certainly won't be my last ....... only next time I'm going to bring a football, and other stuff to make it even more fun !

Great too see some of the new faces, I'm not even going to bother with the names as there was loads of people there !

I'm currently waiting for Steve or Matt McNally to sort me out with a log in to the Main JAE 2005 Gallery, once that's done .......... I can upload all these great photos !

This should be hopefully done within the next few hours ................... ;)

-------------

Upload process has begun ................

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/JAE-2005

Edited by ScarFace

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back ........... after driving for 1hour and 45 mins ! I actually got back without using my Sat Nav ! How impressive is that !

I have in total just under 200 pics, including 4 - 5 movies ............ oh what fun it was seeing Matt snoring away on the bumper of his car.

This was my first JAE ! and it certainly won't be my last ....... only next time I'm going to bring a football, and other stuff to make it even more fun !

Great too see some of the new faces, I'm not even going to bother with the names as there was loads of people there !

I'm currently waiting for Steve or Matt McNally to sort me out with a log in to the Main JAE 2005 Gallery, once that's done .......... I can upload all these great photos !

This should be hopefully done within the next few hours ...................  ;)

does that mean anyone who goes into the JAE site will be subjected to aidos arse now :crying:

was a realy good weekend, although the rain completely ruined it at the end.

Was good to see a few new faces also, and fitting the supercharger was definately a great deal of fun!

Aido, you certainly made my weekend - and enjoyed putting 100meters of clingfilm on ya car!

Was realy shocked to have won the JAE award for best lexus though seeing as it was my first time out there. will hopefully have a lot more done for next year!

Was a fat weekend took me just under 3 hours to get back with a full car of lads.

Sorry for the noise on the saturday morn we were all still ****** and need some food. he he he.

I think the micra stand was the fatest out of the lot might sell mine and get one my self ha ha ha.

Cheers for a great weekend all.

was a realy good weekend, although the rain completely ruined it at the end.

Was good to see a few new faces also, and fitting the supercharger was definately a great deal of fun!

Aido, you certainly made my weekend - and enjoyed putting 100meters of clingfilm on ya car!

Was realy shocked to have won the JAE award for best lexus though seeing as it was my first time out there. will hopefully have a lot more done for next year!

'GOOD' for you! well done......any pics :D

What a tremendous weekend. Good to see everyone - new and old. It will be interesting to see Scarface's piccies, with Aido's arse and Scarface's reclining seats springing to mind :ph34r: :D

great weekend as usual

thanks to all those who attended,

good to see lots of new faces and the old ones, i dont think it matters where its held as its the people that make it good

thanks for everyone who voted for me, was much appreciated and makes it all worthwhile :D

Well folks ......... no one has got back to me yet ! and I need to leave my house very shortly to go out .............

I really did want to upload these pics before I left ....... if not it will have to wait till the morning ! :crybaby:

That was another great weekend guys, thanks to all of you who contributed so that I could attend this year and thanks Dave for organising that!

Friday night was just obscene, I can't remember anything until around 4pm Saturday!!!

It was good to see all the people I've met before as well as those of you I hadn't met before - unfortunately due to my hangover I didn't meet all of you as I was wandering around dribbling so I'll make up for that next time!

Sorry if I offended any of you as I did get a little carried away at times, I thought Mat was going to kill me Friday (and no I didn't cry!) so I think he won the water fight :lol:

Thanks again for a great year, just a shame some of you couldn't have stayed longer, especially Steve who brought us the gear and then had to go!

It was a blast (most of you sat in the tent will testify to that!)

Roll on the curry meet Raz!!!

PS. Just want to say sorry to Chris S for waking him up last night, and sorry to Barrie and Janey for leaving the towel on the floor - I told you I'm a scrubber!!!

well ive not long got back, having stopped off in Milton Keynes.

Has been an emotional weekend, its been great to meet new faces, and see the old faces (Dave E)

as said, shame about the weather, but hey, it wouldnt be JAE without the rain on the Sunday.

Roll on next year

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links