Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2005

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh not again - i think i like the colour combo though, may have my black alacantara removed and replaced with the sleepingbag material!

i never handed in my nominations.... i should of, could of made the difference ;)

well done to the don! would there be break down of the scores from that?

i never handed in my nominations.... i should of, could of made the difference ;)

Not sure of the rest of the show and shine break down .....................

The other results were done by Zee.

I told you to hand in your nominations ! I even gave you 2 tickets !! (after you said you lost the first, before anyone says anthing) ;)

Had a great time and sorry i couldn't stay any longer, but i had to take the two lovely lady's home :winky: :lol:

Sorry i didn't get to say goodbye to everyone, i tried but not everyone was around when i left.

Just spoken to the others and they are well up for Trax, so looks like all five of us will be coming to that...........

this means you can keep you legs warm with my misses again bazza :ohmy::lol:

Thanks to you all for a great time!!!!!!

Jason :P

Not sure of the rest of the show and shine break down .....................

The other results were done by Zee.

I told you to hand in your nominations ! I even gave you 2 tickets !! (after you said you lost the first, before anyone says anthing) ;)

:tomato: yeh i know.

:blush:

I've got a good few pics, will get them uploaded later when I get back to my place, too slow from where I am now!

I can't remember having bottles down my back, like Bazza I can't remember none of that happening - you sure you haven't been playing with Photoshop Ahmet?

thank you mr singh, i too would love to have seen the breakdowns on how they judged the car so i can see where i need to improve.

they let you have the results at horse shows so i dont see why you cant at these shows?

Had a great time and sorry i couldn't stay any longer, but i had to take the two lovely lady's home  :winky:  :lol:

Sorry i didn't get to say goodbye to everyone, i tried but not everyone was around when i left.

Just spoken to the others and they are well up for Trax, so looks like all five of us will be coming to that...........

this means you can keep you legs warm with my misses again bazza  :ohmy:  :lol:

Thanks to you all for a great time!!!!!!

Jason :P

aaaahhhhh i remember that now !!

nothing like a lovely young nubile bottom to keep me old legs warm :blush:

great meeting all of your crew, must try to be sober next time

look forward to next time (i get me shorts ready :whistling: )

uou sure you haven't been playing with Photoshop Ahmet?

Noooope !

These are all genuine pics ..... that were taken at about , hmm .... anything between 2am - 4am in the morning ! :lol:

the most disturbing photo i have is of RAZ cleaning his car at 5am!

altho i was so ****** i actualy helped!

Was that before or after your cling film was removed Chris :P

My JAE gallery is up on my website

I have now given the option for Gold Member to upload photos ............... just goto

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/JAE-2005

Then select the (upload photos) option on the right hand side !

Cheers.

The link with the login/pwd for the gallery is no longer available in the golf forums

I need the mto uplod my 145 pics as I use gallery remote :)

Hi its Steffie, the don's/chris's girlfriend.

Have to say, had a absolutly brilliant weekend and i have to say a huge thanks and was great to meet some new people.

I Have to say a congrats to those who won the LOC awards and those who entered the show and shine and to chris for winning the JAE best lexus!

I was so impressed with the LOC stand every lexus there was lovely and not 2 the same!!

Def makes me think about getting one.

Had so much fun, have to say Matt we really didnt want to see ur Kahunas lol

Loved the Clingfilm looks that the cars were pulling off.

and when Aido couldnt get out the chair had to be the funnist moment.

I have uploaded pics to photobucket but dont know if it works.........

http://photobucket.com/albums/v229/steffie8/JAE/

Edited by Monster-Mat

awesome event! I wished I went judging by those photos

Must say Zee's car is looking the nutz with the carbon bonnet and his obligatory toyota jacket!

some really sweet looking IS' and the black ones are looking pimp

Should have went....... ;(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links