Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I am currently bandying emails with xerd in the us and i am trying to get a stainless manifold etc from them. All there specs sound good but does anyone actually have any xerd kit. I can't source it in the uk but they have GS parts at last

and they say they carry a full lexus stock would be interested in your comments

i got the xerd racepipe,, that fits no problem.

the manifold however is a different story,,  it was tight to fit over the bit on the engine block  but the steering rack fouled..

my engine is slightly different though as mine is tne non vvti 2jz-ge and in a GS i dunno if i am willing to risk it on the advice from here.

Now where do i find one that does fit the GS then :D

My Xerd racepipe (ex. 2JZ-G(T)E) will be going on this week. Will see if I can get a dyno before/after at the same time

so the racepipes fit the is and gs ? does the prolex decats and hi flow cat go onto the gs too ? :duh:

would love to do some go faster stuff for the GS series one..........

trouble is the market seems somewhat dead..........

got some lovely zorts.............no interest  :blush: plus some other stuff.........

gimme a chance i will need a better set of zorsts for the s/c project which all being well with the interview thursday is looking promising

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links