Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Eyelid Group Buy

Steve

Had a load of eyelids in my cupboard for yonks and forgot about them.. they are going for a snip

http://lexus.group-buys.co.uk/view-group-buy.php?id=2

Please remember to Register if you have never used the LOC group buy software before.

1. Register

2. Log In

3. visit http://lexus.group-buys.co.uk/view-group-buy.php?id=2

4. Click "Join Group buy"

When all 10 have been reserved please log into dashboard and click the item that you have reserved to see payment details

Paypal: merchandise@lexusownersclub.co.uk

PLEASE READ *** IMPORTANT***

Payment Must be Made directly after GB has closed. Failiure to pay whithin 48 hours will result in your name being removed and GB being delayed and other members waiting. GB's must move quickly to enable less waiting times... So please ensure you act promptly for other members.

Hi,

I'm interested in the eyelids.

Going on holiday on Monday for 7 days, so what can I do with regards to the "Payment Must be Made directly after GB has closed"?

Cheers

ash.. you can join the GB and send payment immidiatly using paypal... Do you wish to use paypal?

I can post them when you want.. but the GB will need to close first...

paypal address is merchandise@lexusownersclub.co.uk

Register on the group buy site then log in and click the "Join Group Buy" link.

cool.. received... i can only mark the listing as paid when the GB is closed... But I have made a note of it so dont worry.. as soon as all 10 go I will mark it as paid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will ship these out this week mate.. i have been awayfor a few days so I will get these sorted and shipped mate.

I meant to do it before i went away but had a crisis just before going away.

Bit off topic but Steve di you get my PM's about the spark plug Gb and the reply to the post you put up about the plugs??

Need to know if I can get these!!

I can send money straight away!!!

Back on topic- they are nice eyelids but unfortunately I already bought eyelids for me motor!!

I have pmd you mate

Sorry for the delay in responding to questions.. i have been away since thursday.

The eyelid GB is closed.. the 6 buyers will be contacted and those who have already paid have been marked as paid.

I shall ship these out this week.. I need to buy some jiffy bags first.

I shall be in contact to those who joined the GB and have not paid.

thanks