Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

[mini Meet]

Admin

ah dunno steve there is 50 models that work for my uncles girlfriend there on any given day..................... so plenty for everyone.............. BUT I DONT LIKE SHARING.......... JUST GREEDY I GUESS

You're just a big slapper really Mitch Arn't you :yahoo:

ah dunno steve there is 50 models that work for my uncles girlfriend there on any given day..................... so plenty for everyone.............. BUT I DONT LIKE SHARING.......... JUST GREEDY I GUESS

well i aint one to boast but...........YEAH I AM :D

cant wait, go the LAMBO' and Bentley Stands then back to the nissan area......

LOL @ Chris

Thats great chris you can make it.

Also you mate made me jump today when he lowered his hood and saw he had no hair. :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

I just got an email newsleter from Lexus about the IS200 Sportscross and in it it said:

If you are planning to visit this year's Motor Show please feel free to visit

the Lexus stand in Hall One where you can experience not only our cars but our

customer service in a refreshing and different way. Alongside our vehicles,

ranging from the brand new IS200 SportCross to our SC430 sport coupé, the

stand features two lounges for Lexus customers and invited guests. They are

designed to encourage relaxation, enjoyment and provide a welcoming environment

to escape the hustle and bustle of the Motor Show.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk