Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Bodykit, At Last Its Fitted!

Kazi

Well, Ladies and Gentleman, I finally picked my car back up from the bodyshop this evening. After nearly 2 days (which felt like 2 weeks) im back behind the wheel of my Mariah! :P

She's no looking tip top and better than ever! Can't tell you how pleased I am with the work they have done! :D

Trd Side Skirts, Trd Front and Rear skirts and a TTE lip sspoiler to finish it off! :D Oh, also no big key mark along passenger door! :D

No pictures at the moment but I will post some up asap!!

I hope it doesn't happen again.

You and me both :crybaby: Would get a little expensive it if happened on a regular basis!

Been driving my dads old (ish) BMW 325i, and although they sound sweet and the extra 40 bhp is nice, the drive is not in the same league as my Lex, got back in mine and the clutch felt none existant. As apose to it being quite stiff on the Zimer.

Still Im very happy at his mo in time :D

Get some pics up dude as this is the same set up i am going for minus the boot spoiler. :)

Out of interest how much did it cost for the spraying and fitting just so i have a rough price to go by.

Get some pics up dude as this is the same set up i am going for minus the boot spoiler.  :)

Out of interest how much did it cost for the spraying and fitting just so i have a rough price to go by.

Will hopefully get some good pics this evening when I finish work. I paid £500 in total, but that was with a door pannel being re-sprayed to. Should pay around £400 I think.

The bodyshop I used are fantastic, really take a pride in there work and it shows. They worked on my co-workers car, the white Mitshubishi Starion which was at the Jap Fest and was mentioned on here not so long ago. They do loads of work for TVR to. My car looked stunning this morning. Lol, they were telling me that paint for TVRs is £485 per litre!! Made the price of my work seem very cheap!! :D

i think you should start parking in the parent and child spaces mate with the extra wide white lines :P 

only messin mate your car is looking superb

Thats ok matey, I purposesly park over two spaces, stop the dosile woman slamming their doors into my arches!! :D Glad you like! :P

looking good....... black always looks badass!

standard rear lights? look like the black ones??

I agree with the grill tho' and some black front headlights wouldn't go wrong.

nice and clean...nice plate too!

Nice and clean......? WTF? Thats dirty for my Marah? Lol!! Thanks for the comments, headlights are something that is next on my agenda, but they look so mean like they are........think super s/charger is next............. :whistling:

Good pics though.......thanks to the free sony ericsson k7500i..........

i meant clean lines -  the car is shamefully dirty ;) lol only kidding rims look all spangly too

K750i is it? oooohh.... nice have heard some have had problems with those. deffo a good camera phone/phone camera ???

Yeah, meant K750, as for the wheels, tell me about it! Their in some need of serious attention. I'll get round to one day, butIm not over bothered about them, as I know I'll muck'em again :crybaby:

i meant clean lines -  the car is shamefully dirty ;) lol only kidding rims look all spangly too

K750i is it? oooohh.... nice have heard some have had problems with those. deffo a good camera phone/phone camera ???

Yeah, meant K750, as for the wheels, tell me about it! Their in some need of serious attention. I'll get round to one day, butIm not over bothered about them, as I know I'll muck'em again :crybaby:

Spangly..... as in shiny mate!!! or is the photo not showing the dirty bits up :duh:

i think you should start parking in the parent and child spaces mate with the extra wide white lines :P 

only messin mate your car is looking superb

Thats ok matey, I purposesly park over two spaces, stop the dosile woman slamming their doors into my arches!! :D Glad you like! :P

:lol: Me too!! I seem to get a few nasty looks though!! Still, better than a dint in your door. :P

Yeah, thats probably my next investment. Any suggestions and why? Hear the kazama is good but id like to know if anyone has any experienced any additional gains in power. :huh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links