Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help! Is200 Stolen

hey guys this is a longshot but i thought give it a try.......

my IS200 got stolen on fri 12...gutted :crybaby: ...i was jacked obviously they liked the look of my car...

it is a 2003 is200 sport in strathcon blue with styling kit/18 alloys

reg number OY53 LML

was nicked from the E14 area london

if anyone spots they see it please ring police straightaway 999 haven got a mob number as it was nicked inside the car will post as soon as new sim arrives , its already reported stolen...

please i need all the eyes in london on this.....cant let these b***** get away with this, police are on the case but im not too hopeful on them, if anyone knows anything of help pleaseeee get in touch

anyway ill keep all posted on how my insurance progresses, has anyone had anything similar happen?

over n out

Siman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the top of my head I can remember Ahmet (ScarFace) and Ally (Mr H) having their IS200's stolen this year, in both cases they ended up with new cars, in Ahmet's case he bought a 300 with the money from the insurance!

Good luck getting things sorted anyway :)

cheers guys, it was a pretty scary experience, got my leg run over in the process, still cant believe this kinda stuff can happen, just shows how society has become.....

yeah the insurance claim will start rolling from mon, hopefully it wont be too much of a headache, these things can drag....im looking for top money cos the car was mint A1 with recently refurb wheels and 1 month old Pirellis......

still coming to terms with the experience, guys all i can say is be extra extra careful out there, tell that to every one you know, unfortuntely this is the world we live in........

Jesus hope you're ok!

Just shows the world we live in nowadays, makes you wonder if it's worth buying anything nice when someone else will just take it :(

thanks bro, suffered severe bruising on my side, no broken bones though.....

did shake me up though, was angry at first but now thinking has come around to what could have happened, these ppl are scum they dont value anything....

hope they get their dues, they dont deserve to be a part of mankind..

My sympathies to you mate, glad your still there to tell us all :)

Hope the police catch the mindless p****s :angry: , like they did with Ahmet's (Scarface), although I don't think the actual jackers were caught in that case...

yeh every1 telling be im lucky to be here, anything could have happened....

still a down heartening thing to happen, makes you lose some faith in society, it will prob take me some time to fully recover from it physically and emotionally.....

remember guys...............OY53 LML

wish i had installed tracker now.........

yeh every1 telling be im lucky to be here, anything could have happened....

still a down heartening thing to happen, makes you lose some faith in society, it will prob take me some time to fully recover from it physically and emotionally.....

remember guys...............OY53 LML

wish i had installed tracker now.........

I have LML engraved on my brain so if I see it, I will give chase :driving:

When I had my car broken into 3 days before xmas I was so angry, but

1. Don't waste too much thought time on what has happened. Wasting time which could be spent with family and friends means they are still ruining things for you.

2. You are a much better person than they are

3. In a months time your anger wil have shifted from these morons to your insurance company who is still sturggling to even look at your claim

4. A colleague of the other half had a knife pulled on her in Asda Charlton and had her car nicked a few months back. You could easily have been stabbed or something life threatening.

To be honest I wouldn't want a tracker - if someone steals the car they can keep it - don't ask my why but it wouldn't feel the same after getting it back. I'd rather take the money and the knowledge that my car hadn't been run ragged by some scum :(

I guess you have the situation where you get it back, no insurance claim but it will show up on the car check as stolen recovered. But you get to nurture her back to health. Or you get a nice new car, but loose no claims knowing your best ride has been raped by some scum.

true im not too keen on having the car back, but at least a tracker could have found the b*******, i cant believe ppl get away with this type of stuff...

whats if the car is recovered? do i still get paid out? can i refuse and insist on the money? its gonna be a long hard road.......

plus my no claims is a goner, was going to be 5 years without incident in dec...

doesnt a stolen rec car devalue it in price as its recorded??

hopefully my insurers will process the claim speedily, i dont need the extra agro after what ive been through....

F :tsktsk: g bad news that is! Sorry to hear that :crybaby: good luck with a positive outcome. Hope it all turns out how you want it to.

This sort of thing makes me sick :sick: people should be banned for life and locked up for a long time! :angry:

Sorry to hear about what happened to you mate, hope you get your car soon, no worries I live in north london and I drive between north and east I will keep an eye for blue lexus around my area, I got bad habbit at Staring at other IS 200’s

one more thing is there any sign that will distinguish your car from the rest , I got funny feeling that the first thing that they will do is to replace the number plates, is there any signs on your car like exterior after market kit or anything? photo of your car will be nice.

Sympathise with you mate but at least you are ok!

Im not too far from E14...will keep an eye out!

As mus26c said, chances are the plates have changed already!

Which reminds me to switch on my Blackjaxx...gotta be more cautious now :unsure:

Know exactly how you feel ............... same happened to me back in January.

No I don't take any chances ........ and had the tracker installed the day I bought my new car.

We have a stolen vehicle thread on LOC :

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=19569

If you give me the following details, I can add your car to the thread ...........

Cheers.

------------------------------------

VIN:

Engine No:

Distinctive Marks:

Sorry to hear about this mate. I had the same thing happen to me in March. When my car was recovered 3 weeks later i had the cheque from the insurance company, but i decided to cash the cheque rather than take the car back. Cos the scrotes still had the key, it would have meant new locks, which would have been a claim anyway. Hopefully you are with a decent insurance company. Mine wasn't a PRIVILEGE to be with :angry: . Whatever you do don't accept the first valuation that your insurance offer you. My claim dragged on a bit due to me wanting more money, but they finally paid a bit more. Hope fully you'll get everything sorted out soon.

was near asda isle of dogs E14 when it happened broad daylight 4.00, the area has got the image of being upmarket cos of docklands but apparently it is a dire place for crime, even the police said its rithe with incidents everyday...

i would have thought they could have scanned the cctv cameras around there but so far heard jack......

guys take care out there, be vigilant whenever possible, i wouldnt want this to happen to anyone else....

dealing with insurace now, it is with the theft dept......

will try n post a pic soon as.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links