Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help! Is200 Stolen

sorry for you mate...

i recently have had trouble with my car too....

hope all works out for you...

keep an eye out in brum, but i doubt its come over here.... my guess would be its gonna be shipped straight out of the uk to somewhere like dubai....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha Tower Hamlets side of Dockalnds.... sounds about right :(

I'll be a bit more carefull next time I am over there... used to park up next to teh DLR down teh bottom and walk through to Greenwich... I'll stick to parking atop of shooters hill from now on!

Can't believe this has started again! Really feel for ya, had mine nicked earlier this year (about a week after scarface's i think), its one of the worst feelings :crybaby:

My story had a happy ending tho, my car was found, all repaired up, (every mark, dent and scratch was repaired regardless of when it happened :P ) and they caught the f :tsktsk: er who took the car. All in all a decent result, although was tough for a few weeks. :)

I'll def keep a look out for your car (sure they would've changed the plates, but I'll keep an eye out for any blue ISs with styling kits :winky: )

The IS crime spree is obviously not over, so anyone with an IS, watch out!!!! :ph34r:

i feel for ya mate, hope you get the car back soon

........also hope they catch the thevin :tsktsk: that's nicked your motor.....

honestly, why don't these :tsktsk: understand if you want the nicer things in life you gotta work for them....

Rant over.

thanks for the support guys, hopefully by making people more aware it can prevent this kinda stuff from going on ....

end of the day what comes around goes around, ppl who do this dont belong in humanity......

still coming to terms with it, but slowly realising and putting things in perspective.....hard cookie to swallow though...

coolio, it (was) original spec as from lexus.....

hurts me just to think about it....

lexus styling kit only the front and rear bumper lips with 18" alloys (the khan lookalikes)

it was styling kit 2 as the are two different ones...

car was a beauty in strathcon blue...

is200 sport spec with rear tints...

was absolutely mint pains me to say...

I PRAY JUSTICE WILL BE DONE.......

coolio, it (was) original spec as from lexus.....

hurts me just to think about it....

lexus styling kit only the front and rear bumper lips with 18" alloys (the khan lookalikes)

it was styling kit 2 as the are two different ones...

car was a beauty in strathcon blue...

is200 sport spec with rear tints...

was absolutely mint pains me to say...

I PRAY JUSTICE WILL BE DONE.......

.........and the heated seats malfunction and burn their balls causing them to swerve and have have a head on collission with a tree. The bleessing in disguise is that the airbags are faulty and their brains spill out onto the bonnet. :winky:

i just hope they get their dues for this in one way or another....

police seem a bit slow, heavent heard anything of note so far, there are a whole bunch of cameras around that area gotta be some clues in there to where the car is now, i dont expect to hear anything though...

sigh.......

police seem a bit slow, heavent heard anything of note so far, there are a whole bunch of cameras around that area gotta be some clues in there to where the car is now, i dont expect to hear anything though...

sigh.......

I know it's no concellation but my friend had a car stolen and the police just gave them a crime number and said they'd be in touch.

He then phoned back and told them he wasn't too sure if he'd left his shotgun in the car - funnily enough the helicopter was straight up and the car was back within the hour !

been 4 days now and havent heard nothing......makes you lose faith in the system

had the insurance people on the phone today, the balls rolling im sure they gonna offer less than what the car is worth though.....

does anyone know what i should be expecting?

been 4 days now and havent heard nothing......makes you lose faith in the system

had the insurance people on the phone today, the balls rolling im sure they gonna offer less than what the car is worth though.....

does anyone know what i should be expecting?

Never accept the first offer, just start looking in the autotrader and the like, to find cars similar to yours at as high prices as you can find.......

As soon as they offer, show them all of them and they should then give you a better offer :winky:

sorry to hear about this mate...

its a shame youve had to join the club in this manner, but be rest assured, members of LOC including myself have already got their eyes peeled.

hope it all works out well for you.

i'm in and around the East london area, quite frequently, so you've given me the chills... and i'll be lookin out for the litte toerags who feel they have been given the power to abuse another human being, in this manner. :angry:

I'm in E12/E16 most of the time and my wife uses the car a fair bit. I always tell her to lock the car when she is driving.

I'll keep an eye out mate!

A description of the guy/guys would be helpful, don't want to wrongly accuse anyone.

Good luck with it all.

Ash

trying to get a pic posted but getting a bit stuck.....

the VIN ends in .....15844 easily identifble from the front windscreen...

had a small scuff mark on rear offside backlight and had a black sport sticker on front spoiler lip...(dont think all models have this)

as for the culprits...2 white males 20-25, driver had short cropped hair, cant tell you much else...

the car has gotta be out there, im sure the temptation of not driving such a good lookin car must be too great, pls all be vigilant and keep eyes peeled.....OY53 LML vin -15844

Just add my thoughts to your post mate. After reading on previous people's car-jacking and stolen vehicle experiences, i'm forever a lot more cautious. :ph34r:

Hope its all resolved without taking too long, be-it you get your car back/if you want it back...

Like others have said, I'm not sure i'd want it back after being stolen and raped...

:crying:

D.

Hope everything gets sorted for you, mate.

Just ordered a BlackJax 4 on eBay (one left), £71 from the States. Just fitted a Cobra alarm & immobiliser in my mate's Skyline, so this shouldn't be too difficult.

I'm in E12/E16 most of the time and my wife uses the car a fair bit. I always tell her to lock the car when she is driving.

I'll keep an eye out mate!

A description of the guy/guys would be helpful, don't want to wrongly accuse anyone.

Good luck with it all.

Ash

Sorry off Topic here :offtopic: ...Ash, think seen your car about locally? Quite frequently Green Street manor....???

had a small scuff mark on rear offside backlight and had a black sport sticker on front spoiler lip...(dont think all models have this)

as for the culprits...2 white males 20-25, driver had short cropped hair, cant tell you much else...

the car has gotta be out there, im sure the temptation of not driving such a good lookin car must be too great, pls all be vigilant and keep eyes peeled.....OY53 LML vin -15844

Hope you get it sorted asap.....insurance companies love dragging things, get on to them to get your settlement

Sorry off Topic here :offtopic: ...Ash, think seen your car about locally? Quite frequently Green Street manor....???

You drove past me the other day (I think Thursday around 5ish) just near Romford road (Ilford end)

I have this (PAC2) installed in my car! All under £100! This is a superb unit....had it for a while...It rings you are when car alarm goes off, listen in to your car etc....and

ultimately you can track the car where it is (mobile phone tracking service) without actually paying the "TRACKER" price!!!!! I have all the features! Highly recommended!

ironically i had two phones in the car when it was nicked, passed this to police but they did nothing about it, apparently they wll only track a phone if someone is kidnapped or the like...

not much consulation to me....

tried setting up the service myself but u need to have the phone present to accept the tracking agreement....

the system seems bogus.....police are happy to stop you if you have a failed brake light but when something serious happens you get nothing...

Hope you get it sorted asap.....insurance companies love dragging things, get on to them to get your settlement

You drove past me the other day (I think Thursday around 5ish) just near Romford road (Ilford end)

You should have gave me a holla'...............

tried setting up the service myself but u need to have the phone present to accept the tracking agreement....

Obviously if you did get one of those phone alert, you sign up to it first, then install... that way at least you can track it yourself if the police don't do jack! Then tell fcuker$ where the car may be at and go there yourself...with a shotgun :P :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links