Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aztec Fire - I'm Not Sure

Green is not a common colour so is more unique and distinctive. In the space of a year I think I have seen four other IS200/300 in green. The others are mostly 2 a penny! :shifty:  :P

That's because no-one wants them :P

I was told by the dealer that Green and Aztec Fire had the lowest resale values as they are harder to get rid of!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Green is not a common colour so is more unique and distinctive. In the space of a year I think I have seen four other IS200/300 in green. The others are mostly 2 a penny! :shifty:  :P

That's because no-one wants them :P

I was told by the dealer that Green and Aztec Fire had the lowest resale values as they are harder to get rid of!

Was this while he was telling you that beige is the best selling colour! :P :P

Its not fair....I am out numbered. I need some reinforcements - Duncan where are you! :lol::lol:

Well i was chasing a Blue one for ages and couldnt find one with the spec i wanted or price, then i found a plat ice one with everything on it i wanted plus extras for well and truly the right price and i got it, now the colour has grown on me with the exeption of the bonnet i cant see the colour when i am inside and theboy racers can only see the back, so get a bonnet that you like the colour of and the rest is all down to the pocket :lol: but seriously the car looks good any any colour

Plat ice is deffo the best colour  :D

CIMG0511.sized.jpg

:offtopic: is Raz doing a strip at the back there :blink: :duh: :sick::tomato::lol:

Wow, I didn't know so many of you UK folks were that boring.  A glorified grey is your most preferred colour?  Geez....  ;)

Glorified grey......i think youre mistaken.. :whistling: sophisticated and stylish :D and im afraid you do have to be posh to be privileged :P :lol::lol:

Wahhhhheyyyyyyyyy - Another Lexi Lady - Well Helloooo :wub::wub::wub:

Coolio - loving the name, wanna be in my "Gangstas Paradise" :D (Soz for cheesy chat up line) :blush:

Lovely picture Defo love the Colour and the Vehicle next to the silver one :whistling:

CIMG0511.sized.jpg

Its just gorgeous, that Candy Red IS looks great - Who's is that? What a magnificent Specimen :whistling: :winky: :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links