Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte S/c On Is 200 Automatic?

You will also increase your speed if you fit the SC to a car with an auto gearbox :)

You can see specs here!

:)

guess what i want for xmas:)

i was a bit afraid that the automatic didn`t handel the tourqe.

where is the best place to buy it?

I live in Norway,so i have to mount it my self,is i hard?

i read some place that it woud take about a day,is this correct?

You can buy the compressor kit from your local dealer, but I hear things are expensive where you are, so it may be cheaper to buy from www.prolex-uk.com or www.tdi-plc.com ?

The timings are correct, a day should be enough for most garages to fit the kit :)

If you are fitting this yourself then I guess you will need to be a proficient mechanic as well as have soldering skills for the piggyback ECU?

You can buy the compressor kit from your local dealer, but I hear things are expensive where you are, so it may be cheaper to buy from www.prolex-uk.com or www.tdi-plc.com ?

The timings are correct, a day should be enough for most garages to fit the kit :)

If you are fitting this yourself then I guess you will need to be a proficient mechanic as well as have soldering skills for the piggyback ECU?

takes 4 hours to fit...approx

well, i think i have to ask my dear brother:) who is a mechanic,an has worked on toyotas for some years...

butt do i haveto remap the ecu?

dosnt i come with a pigiback ecu,that ill just conect to the main ecu??

That's correct mate, you don't need to remap anything, just solder the piggyback to the harness and you're away :) Everything else is mechanical work!

well tanx for your awnsers,butt first i have to get my car home,it`s located in the north of norway,and i live in the south,so it takes about 2,5/3 days to drive it home:)

butt i dont have time before the 2.sep. to travel up north,and get it..

cant wait!!!!!

:driving:

There is a guy called Stopher on here who is from Oslo, maybe you two could hook up at some point to see what mods you will have, I think Stopher wants to have the exhaust and induction replaced on his car for now, but I think he also wants to do the SC at some point, maybe your brother could do two installs!

A Norway mini meet!

There is a guy called Stopher on here who is from Oslo, maybe you two could hook up at some point to see what mods you will have, I think Stopher wants to have the exhaust and induction replaced on his car for now, but I think he also wants to do the SC at some point, maybe your brother could do two installs!

A Norway mini meet!

maby,i think i have to sweet talk to him then:)

i dont have the monny to s/c the car yet,so i have to wait a wile...

butt another thing, do i have to upgrade my brakes when im mounting a sc?

or will they do??

im avere of that bigger is bether,butt,evrything cost in norway:(

I have been using the standard brakes with my SC for the last 35,000km so I would say yes they are fine!

I am about to upgrade the front brake disks but that is only because I need to replace them and the upgrades are the same cost as new standard disks from Lexus!

I have been using the standard brakes with my SC for the last 35,000km so I would say yes they are fine!

I am about to upgrade the front brake disks but that is only because I need to replace them and the upgrades are the same cost as new standard disks from Lexus!

thats good to hear.

is the supercharger someting that will last,i mean do you think it`s gonna be hard for me to gett next year?,or will TTE make these for a wile?

thats good to hear.

is the supercharger someting that will last,i mean do you think it`s gonna be hard for me to gett next year?,or will TTE make these for a wile?

They'll be around for a while but don't wait too long - Prolex sold 4 in the month following JAE!

IMPRESSIVE AIDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did you learn Norwegian? It's not everyday British people speak Norwegian, so i must say i'm very impressed!

And to Kaka, i'm driving down to our LOC friends i September to buy some goodies... I have allready spoken to the clueless guys at Lexus Olso, but they will re-register your car with your new BHP, witch means a ****load of money to the goverment... DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS :)

Much easier to drive to England if you ask me!

Not much competition between the Lexus dealers... since there only one... in Oslo. So the can pretty much decide the prices all on there own... Sad but true.

Congratulations on you new car! Have the automatic myself now, and you are going to be extremly happy with your car... My previous car was a Seat Leon Cupra R, but i had to go back to Lexus... There is just something special about them... (had a IS before the Cupra too)

FINNALY i'm not so alone... :lol:

IMPRESSIVE AIDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did you learn Norwegian? It's not everyday British people speak Norwegian, so i must say i'm very impressed!

And to Kaka, i'm driving down to our LOC friends i September to buy some goodies... I have allready spoken to the clueless guys at Lexus Olso, but they will re-register your car with your new BHP, witch means a ****load of money to the goverment... DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS :)

Much easier to drive to England if you ask me!

Not much competition between the Lexus dealers... since there only one... in Oslo. So the can pretty much decide the prices all on there own... Sad but true.

Congratulations on you new car! Have the automatic myself now, and you are going to be extremly happy with your car... My previous car was a Seat Leon Cupra R, but i had to go back to Lexus... There is just something special about them... (had a IS before the Cupra too)

FINNALY i'm not so alone...  :lol:

well,when i have fited the s/c ,nobody would know about it:) "supercharger???! what is that?":)

I wish I could say I spoke Norwegian mate but it was an online translation page I used :o

I'd like to learn Mandarin and Russian next!

I wish I could say I spoke Norwegian mate but it was an online translation page I used :o

I'd like to learn Mandarin and Russian next!

I`m sorry.

i dident see your post,there you where welcoming us,

so i have to say thankyou now then:)

and the mebership has been wery usefull to me,and thats even before i have got my lexus home:)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links