Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'l' Lexus Badges

Pip

Since a lot of you guys have taken the 'L' off your sports grilles i was wondering if you still have them and would consider selling me one?

I have tried phoning lexus bolton :tsktsk: and every time i am fobbed off and passed to another department :angry:

Either that or they never get back to me.

Really ****** off.

Any help appreciated.

Since a lot of you guys have taken the 'L' off your sports grilles i was wondering if you still have them and would consider selling me one?

I have tried phoning lexus bolton  :tsktsk: and every time i am fobbed off and passed to another department  :angry:

Either that or they never get back to me.

Really ****** off.

Any help appreciated.

I have a pair of the gold plated L's

Tommythejoiner i am not after those as they are only adhesive badges.

Mr Morse i am interested in your gold plated 'L's. Are they the ones that clip onto the grille to secure it properly?

Tommythejoiner i am not after those as they are only adhesive badges.

Mr Morse i am interested in your gold plated 'L's. Are they the ones that clip onto the grille to secure it properly?

Yes, they have the pins for clipping onto the grille......but I don't have the clips since they are 1 use only.

The rear badge is a stick-on application but can be reused with a drop of clear silicone gel, won't hurt your paint.