Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ideas On Body Kits

Hi LOC

i'm thinkin' of modding my car and adding in a rear sports bumper, a front sports bumper and side skirts. But I dont wanna go over the top so I want my mods too be a little bit subtle.

My car is an astral black sport (IS200) and i'm also thinkin to replace the existing spoiler to an M3 style spoiler (just like yours Kazdul).

Could members give me some hints and tips and possible link to pictures.

BTY budget is not infinite!!!!!

Im thinking of getting the blitz front lip

blitz_front_half_spoiler.jpg

ASP side skirts

Side_4.jpg

Toyota rear bumper spoiler

toyota_rear_bumper_spoiler.jpg

a spoiler like the toyota large spoiler

toyota_large_rear_spoiler.jpg

plus a sports grille, windows tints,30mil lowering.

but the 3 main parts of the kit(bumpers n skirts) i think are really nice as they arent massive direct replacements but nice addonsso you stil have the original IS200 looks!

hope that gets u inspired!!!

oh by the way i reckon the best site for body kits are

http://www.altezzasportsandprestige.com/

and if your ok with importing...

www.lextasy.com

-------------------------

oh and an add on if you looking for a body kit thats quite cheap try

http://www.body-kit.co.uk/acatalog/lexus_i...l_body_kit.html

i was gonna get this n sell the spoiler and the grille so it wud work out really cheap!

Mines so subtle that alot of people haven't realy noticed until pointed out and then they love it, and when parked next to another plain IS it stands out really well.

Also makes the car look alot lower to. Im really chuffed with my kit and would not change a thing about it, although a sports grill maybe next........ :P

I'd go for the C-West Drift kit with the deeper chin spoiler and in fact go with the eyelines too for a jap track look. As always leganas are nice but getting popular. In fact i was contemplating in swapping the legana for a c-west one.

lexus_altezza_is200_drift_image.gif

Mac.......... you've either got to go offroad stylee or ultra stiff and c.....r.....a......w.....l over and slow down a bit (like I did and pi$$ed drivers behind me off no end)

I also quite like Mr Singh's lower chin spoiler if I was to keep the original bumper

Mac.......... you've either got to go offroad stylee or ultra stiff and c.....r.....a......w.....l over and slow down a bit (like I did and pi$$ed drivers behind me off no end)

Oli

I have to drive down this road every day, bout 1/2 mile and 20 speed bumps. Already down as slow as 15 MPH with a queue behind me like a caravan going up Snake Pass and the standard front bumper sometimes scrapes :crying:

Im thinking of getting the blitz front lip

Mate, if you're thinking of getting the Blitz front I would personally imho recommend that you go with the TRD side skirts as they flow together better than those sides you've picked - the Blitz front matches the TRD sides perfectly - check mine out for an idea :D

PA070396.sized.jpg

Look at the lines from the top of the TRD sides to the top of the Blitz lip - matches perfectly :D

I'd go for the C-West Drift kit with the deeper chin spoiler and in fact go with the eyelines too for a jap track look. As always leganas are nice but getting popular. In fact i was contemplating in swapping the legana for a c-west one.

I can see where your going with this 1 Oli it does look oh so sweet

love the way it hugs the road and the smooth lines,

nice and simple not over the top

drift on

...........standard front bumper sometimes scrapes :crying:

Ouchy! is that cause your a'pexi coilvers are decked?

I can see where your going with this 1 Oli it does look oh so sweet

love the way it hugs the road and the smooth lines,

nice and simple not over the top

drift on

Shut it..... you know yours is badass!!! :P get some info on the GAB coilovers and get it dropped more..........

Shut it..... you know yours is badass!!!  :P get some info on the GAB coilovers and get it dropped more..........

Love to but sometimes I have the same problems as Mac still having to re-plan my trips to avoid speed dumps dodge country lanes with pot holes big enough to lose a small boy down

Last time I hit 1 (pot hole not small boy) set me back £250 with a big flat spot in my nice 17's :angry:

Saving up a bit of backing to see what road to go down power or????

Come to think of it just power :D

You off to trax's???

Scooby boys are hosting it????

I like this kit to :D