Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy

Chris.S

Ok after talking to Aido and getting the part number from him for the grille he's just fitted ive worked out a price that may or may not sound ok to your goodselves

The usual RRP is £77.17 inc vat

As a group buy i'll do them for £60.00 inc vat (saving £17)

pm me if you fancy one

grille3.jpg

*Bottom one in the photo*

At Kaz, the entire badge and carbon effect stuff is one piece which just clips off the front but leaves behind a nasty looking black area with the clip holders - this isn't a grille you want if you want to debadge..

It doesn't look like it would be easy to get just the emblem swapped either to be honest?

As they say a picture is worth 1000 words, here's a pic of this grille debadged:

grille4.JPG

Remember, it's the bottom one we're talking about, the top grille in the pics is the standard Lexus Sports Grille for comparison...

Think it comes with a badge mate, Aido can verify that if poss.

I'll do that price wether its 1 or a 100 ordered

Yeah guys this comes with the Lexus badge fitted, it's a clip on unit that just snaps into the area above, it comes prefitted :D

Cheers folks, im not looking to debadge mine, but my badges are gold plated. Mines the mk 2 grill type which I know is easy to clip on /off.

You got any pics of yours fitted Aido?

Are the clips the same as those in that pic above mate?

If so just transfer it across - might be that easy?

All my pics are in this thread, going to get some daytime one's on the way to Mike's shortly :D

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=26392&st=0

:lol:

It's all down to taste mate, I just wanted something different to the Sports / TRD grille as they're everywhere now :P

Have to admit I nearly bought the TOMS one but I had nothing for it to go with!

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links