Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help!

actman

I Have only just found out that I been tried and been convicted of motor offences which I have not done! was banned for 56 days and fined 250 pounds in July 2004.

I was stopped for routine checks (1/1/04)and was given a producer which I did at the local police station, had them checked and went on my way.

I received a letter on 29th September 2005 with a final notice for the fine. Which I had no ideal I had.

I spent 3 hours trying to find out what was happening at the local magistrates and was told I was convicted for the above incident. I could not defend myself in court there was a clerical error that they had my address in-correct. Hours later I had a phone call from the magistrates that the police as found the information in their records.

Any one want to give me some advise!! :angry:

Steve

Can you explain a little more ?

What car was alleged to have been involved.

Time / Place / Incident offence ?

etc etc ...........

Just stopped for spot check. Driving my own car. approximately at 2.30 pm Just returning back to work.

I produced my Insurance, Mot and licence to my local police station and was ok.

Was charged for not producing the above. Impossible to believe

I believe this is a adminastrive error on Police

Steve

Just stopped for spot check. Driving my own car. approximately at 2.30 pm Just returning back to work.

I produced my Insurance, Mot and licence to my local police station and was ok.

Was charged for not producing the above. Impossible to believe

I believe this is a adminastrive error on Police

Steve

Oh right ok ........ understood.

Go back and request that the police station goes through the "producer book" to check your documents, as they will still be in the book.

Did you get a copy that you had produced, or even a reference number that is often given .... which stems from the book it's self ... that your documents have been seen / checked go into ?