Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

.....gold.....

Tony-Bones

I have just signed up to become a 'Gold' member here at LOC :D all done online cost £25 for 12 months...... and you may read 'yeh' so what!!!

Two years ago my 'Debit' card was cloned at a petrol station, over a weekend they spent £800 from my account, they even went into my overdraft :crybaby: a real kick in the nuts, anyway since then i for obvious reasons i am 'nervous' displaying my details online :excl: for some time now i have wanted to become a Gold member so today i thought i would go look and see how 'secure' the process is..... I felt very comfortable and secure and walked through the process without any worries. But now i have a real problem :excl:

Were am i gunna stick my 'Gold' member sticker.....? since i ride a motor bike.

Vote

1:- on the visor

2:- over the number plate

3:- on the wife's mouth

:D

All good fun, looking forward to some gold digging.

I think that for all of the hard work that Tony has put in for LOC that he should be offered honorary Gold membership, free of charge!  :whistling:

:crybaby: ...... no i do mean :crybaby: 'WE' are team LOC, through good and bad. happy or sad, club support has to have a solid foundation, by example visible members that support 'Gold' can only expand this wealth of information we view every day, i feel that becoming part of the Gold area displays appreciation toward the club. In reward other areas now will become avalible to me......'still' not sure were to put my Gold member sticker.

How's about we all chip in and get Mr Bones a Lex to stick the gold stickers on... :shutit:

Still, bit worrying that even at a petrol station your card got cloned. Internet or dodgey cash machine I understand... but from the average retailer... :question:

Nice one tony... Worldpay who processes the cards are very well known for being one of the most secure payment processing companies out there. So you are very safe with them.

Welcome and now go and have a laugh in the gold forums! Make sure the wife is not at home though coz aido talks about getting his kit off :D

Welcome and now go and have a laugh in the gold forums! Make sure the wife is not at home though coz aido talks about getting his kit off :D

:lol: I haven't done that for ages now Steve, I just ignore those saucy PM's from you asking for webcam shows now :P

Welcome to gold Tony, it's like a different world in there :winky:

Sure you'll enjoy it - just be careful reading it at work - if it says NWS in a thread then don't open it at work - basically it means 'not work safe' and 'not wife safe' so follow those rules and you'll be fine :D

How's about we all chip in and get Mr Bones a Lex to stick the gold stickers on...  :shutit:

Still, bit worrying that even at a petrol station your card got cloned. Internet or dodgey cash machine I understand... but from the average retailer... :question:

'YES YES :D '... The card issue was really weird, i saw the card being swiped, then as i signed the receipt i heard the card again getting swiped, this was on the Friday...on Monday i had a 'Telegram' from Barclay's bank.. :excl: 'Contact us'. What had happend is the card was used to buy...? 10 fags then they asked for £50 cash back..... since i never used the card for this reason the transactions over the weekend hit a few bells within Barclays ( FFFT ) through the movement of the card they realised this was not me, and i got the whole £800 back :ohmy: A big 'Thanks' to Barclays was deliverd?

I think that for all of the hard work that Tony has put in for LOC that he should be offered honorary Gold membership, free of charge!  :whistling:

Agree 100% with that Mike.

For all the help Tony has offered, free honorary Gold membership should be just a tiny token of our appreciation. :)

Now an honorary Lexus.................that would be good.... :whistling::shifty:

Agree 100% with that Mike.

For all the help Tony has offered, free honorary Gold membership should be just a tiny token of our appreciation. :)

Now an honorary Lexus.................that would be good.... :whistling::shifty:

'Indeed'... :D

If not i will paste my 'members Gold' sticker on the 'cat' :crybaby:

History

Tigger was born in 2003, a boy, a somwhat gentle cat, kids love him, the local mouse club feel he is agressive. Over the last year or so 'Tigger' has become very much a part of my online work, i have always found that when my pc 'crashes' Tiggers 'one eye' offerd an exellent targget.. Dr Martine would br proud.

Couldn't agree more with the benefits Tony brings to the club members.

Completely selfless - he just does it.

Maybe we should start a "Thanks Tony" thread. We need to let him know that people are grateful and not just using him because they know some bloke who will do it.

In fact, I'm going to start one now.

Welcome to gold Tony,now the interesting bits start :D B)

Perhaps admin will make you an honorary member next year seeing as you have paid this years subs

Slightly :offtopic: thanks for the Lexus coaster Steve goes well with the Lexus mug :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links