Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why The Heck Can No One Tell Me

Monster-Mat

im amazed,ive asked the so called experts on the US forums......ive emailed wheel suppliers,but no one can tell me.

i will need to fit at least 9.5x18...possibly 10x18,but no one can tell me wheel sizes or wheel ofsets to start with,what the hell,im not happy.....i find it strange that all these ppl in the US who have had the 2jz-gte conversion cannot tell me what size wheels and offset they have fitted to there cars.......why is that :blink:

someone help and make it quick :blink:

nope,the wheels will have to be at least 2 piece or at the most 3 piece wheels to get the width and tyre sizes required....ive just emailed my pal at TTE regards the wheels fitted to the is430,when i was there earlier in the year they said they would make a custom set for me but would need to give them basic info......ive now done thast so lets hope he can come back with something

well im split between.......

Advan Kreuzer series V

OR

Advan Model 7 Limited edition

on either i will need to get a 2mm spacer to give me the 47mm offset on the rear.........

however if i can get some Blitz Technospeeds to fit i'll get them

but i need defo 10" x18 rear to put the 700bhp down...and i need the 8" x 18 front to stop me from 200mph

so do TDI who are doing the conversion..i did actually contact blitz in japan.

im hopeing i can find a sponser for aspects of the car,after all this will be the first supra powered is2 in europe

and there wont be many in the world with 700bhp

• 2 weeks later...

SC-IS, is your car is in the shop yet?? I saw you had alittle problem awhile back.. Do you still need any help?? I'm sure I can find out whatever you need... Let me know... :)

Also let me know how's your progress is with the BOOST.. I'm boosting my car this spring but nothing like the killer numbers that your going to be throwing out of your rear wheels.. *** that IS of yours is going to be something else.. I wish I lived around you because I'd definetly take ride out to see it....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links