Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sts - Wheels In Motion

skeet94

Just got back from STS in Watford, and thought I'd write down my little experience here.

Got there about 5 minutes late, as I couldn't find it but then with a little phone call to STS and some clear directions took me 10 minutes to find it.

From reception to Tony to other people who work at STS, everyone was really nice. Some nice free coffee too.

Highly recommended!!!

Worth the long drive as well :driving: .

Anyways, Tony...will definitely be back as soon as I'm in need of some new tires or when I'm feeling a bit "rich" to spend some money on the car lol. Nice place you got!

You are more than welcome!.... lovely car.

What was a help was the fact i have Japanese import data, so the overlap was exact, as things paned out the geometry 'proved' the problem is 'tyre drift' ( Not that type Mat ) and not geometrical forces, it would seem the cheaper tyre cannot support the weight long term without consequence.

'Good luck' with your knee operation :crybaby: I'm sure all will be well... :D

Yeh I realised that on the way back about the tire :(. I'll definitely be back to you though to sort that out.

Yep the knee operation will definitely not do me any good :(. I hope all is well though and yeah you should've just asked...you could've taken the car out for a proper drive and have some fun hehe. Next time though :).

Again, highly recommended!!

Got there about 5 minutes late, as I couldn't find it but then with a little phone call to STS and some clear directions took me 10 minutes to find it.

Just don't go by the circle on the yell.com map. Its makes it look like STS is on the inside of the ring road instead of the outside. Had me lost for a while on my first visit. :alien:

I'm there tomorrow :)

'NO'..... :ohmy: something has gone wrong!... i had you booked in for Tuesday :excl: ..... All i had in the book was Peter, no # i have posted every peter in LOC except you :crybaby:

Sorry mate I'm not even in the center tomorrow can we re-book?

'Still' friends' :crybaby: