Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods - Read This!

Rob

i am not 100% sure who deleted my post in "aidos coming out" but it would have been nice to have sent me a PM saying that u had deleted. was it u, Mat Mcnally?

if people have time to delete or close a topic then u have time to send a quick PM - remember this point has been raised a few times before but nothing changes!!

infact there is a post a few below mine about the same subject

come on people pull ur finger out - a pm only takes 30 secs.

wasn't me and I agree it would be nice to notify people but it's not always possible - 30 seconds on it's own if fine but if you have lots to do then you spend too much time spending PMs rather than moderating the boards. Once you send a PM you end up in a discussion, which again starts taking up time.

The forum T&Cs are clear on this subject

We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within them, but we will enforce the club’s rules. The LOC moderation team reserves the right to remove, edit or move posts at its discretion, with or without an explanation. If you have any queries about whether the content of your post is suitable or not, please check with a moderator before you post.

Thanks for the reply Colin - I know that moderating the boards does take time , it does all add up.

I used to be a mod on here also, and if I ever moved/closed/deleted I always made sure I sent a PM - if I could do it then there is no reason why other can't still do it.

Ah! you edited your original post!

Wasn't me either Rob - but the whole thread has been canned as to be quite honest, as funny as it was, it's rightful place should hav been Gold and not the public forums. I have canned threads before, and have only PM'd the originator - I do not PM everyone who has then posted on the thread.

The rules do state that we do not have to warn anyone, although courtesy is agreeable that it would be nice to give... but thats up to the mods discretion.

And as you have been here since it all started and have been a mod you should know well whats suitable for this forum... so why do you act so suprised?

(makes mental note that rob would like a explanation next time we remove a post of his)

It doesnt matter who closed or removed a thread. It was removed because the mod saw it as not suitable.. there was no other reason why and i am sure they did not do it for kicks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links