Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Dream Is Over

Niraj

The car does look worse in those pictures ................ :crybaby:

I'm sure your neighbours will be comming back to a not so pleasant suprise!!

Can see those tyres / metal scratches on the pavement .................. :ohmy:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see that beeing a difficult repair mate, only reason the the bonnet wont open is because the wing is stopping it

The bonnet etc seem to be inline, im sure if you pulled the wing out slightly you could open the bonnet

Feel for you Niraj, but the damage looks repairable. It will probably be on your own unsurance by the sound of it though which won't do your premiums any good next year.

Make sure they don't use straps to lift the car onto the back of a lorry - they did that to mine after my accident and put dents in two of my doors!

I think there should be the law like they use in the US. Grand Theft Auto!

Life imprisonment! We'll see whose laughing then!

This kinda stuff makes me sick! Get them little scumbags into a room and beat seven shades of Sh1te out of them!

Damn mate, that is quite shocking! Having previously had one of those S-classes in the household, I know that you don't wanna be on the receiving end of it :sick:

Does look repairable, and will mean you'll have a nicely resprayed car. Just hope the idiots insurance comes through and you don't get screwed twice :crybaby:

As you're in London, I recommend that you make sure it goes to Woodford if you want a painfree process :)

That's seriously f :tsktsk: d up .... you waited so long for that car too !  :crybaby:

I wonder if the car is stolen ? Hopefully not !!

Chin up mate ....

Yeah Niraj,

Only just read your post.

The dream aint over. It will go on. :hehe:

Does look repairable, so wont worry in that respect.

Just all the insurance troubles that I personally wont look forward to.

Grrrrr... :tsktsk:

Did you get protected no claims?

D.

I feel sorry for you mate, I know what its like to be in your position.

On the bright side, damage doesnt seem too major... hopefully. If you can get some bits and pieces cheap and get them to the garage where it gets fixed your insurance should be more inclined to fix it rather than write it off should it be a borderline case, since you are saving them money.

Hope it works out for you mate.

it gets worse...

my dad gave me a courtesy car to use in the meanwhile... this morning on route to drop my cousin to the airport... a BMW 525i pulled out onto me, and i wrecked the front of my dads car.

Mine is the blue Mitsubishi Lancer :crybaby::crybaby:

What a week :( :crybaby:

The skid >

lancer_1.JPG

My attempt to stop >

lancer_2.JPG

The BMW damage

lancer_3.JPG

My dads car :crybaby:

lancer_4.JPG

Dad's car again...

lancer_5.JPG

how much worse can this week get?

(by the way, my cousin made it to his plane on time my mum made an emergency trip to the RTA and picked him up and took him to Heathrow)

I am okay, and so is my cousin, allbeit a little shaken.

Niraj, if I were you mate I'd lock myself in the house for a few day's and stay there! :crying:

Really gutted for you... just one shattering moment's enough for anyone, let alone two in the space of a couple of day's! :blink::crybaby:

that skid looks quite long - how fast were u going?

if i get this right he pulled out and u went into the back of him??

thats just what i was thinking long skids and lots of damage for what looks like a 30-40 limit..

bad luck with the lex mate hopefully it gets sorted quickly

braking on good roads is 75ft for 30mph...

i dont know how many of you will believe this but i was doing less than 30mph... the road has been newly tarmac'd and i was doing less than 30mph, both of my cousins would agree.

The skids are roughly 3 car lengths long... 45ft... the road was cold and icy, as you could imagine for 8am in the morning.

The guy was very polite and accepted blame for the incident, and he was apologising prefusely. He offered to pay for the damage up to the value of £250 so that he wouldn't have to go through insurance. But as it's my dad's car, and the car is likely to be written-off, my dad could not accept such a low pay off.

So he is happy to go through his insurance to pay us off.

He was pretty shaken up, and really sorry. I think he had a very bad day, he even said, his head was just not in the right place, and he really didn't need to get into all of this trouble.

I've had my 3rd terrible fate, but unfortunately it's personal news, which i wish i could share with you all, but i'm sure you can understand it's personal.

PS: the third terrible fate, happened 10 minutes after i had my accident :(

Thank you all for your good wishes.

Dave... can we talk about the wing please?

Mat... i need 2 new hubs and 2 new lower arms, both sides were damaged.

I will PM you both, thank you all for your best wishes.

Regards,

Niraj.

Gutted for you Niraj.

Only just read this topic,thought the damage to your car and all the hassle that goes with it was enough only to click the next page and see things got worse :crybaby:

Least you are ok and good luck with the repairs.

Cheers chips.

PS Ive read or saw on the Tele about some new cheap Tarmac that was being used on the roads and there has been alot more accidents because of less grip,might be worth you looking into :unsure:

I was away for the last 2 days and I just read your thread and what you been through, I am really gutted for you Niraj, I hope those f :tsktsk: that did that are cought and brought to justice. You need to take a time out and relax from all this.

Things do come in three's i agree with that 100%.

This is just complete bad luck. Niraj i know how you feel because this happened with my previous car.

Wish there was something to say or do but there aint other than things could be worse *hard to imagine i know* :tomato:

I hope you get it sorted fella.

Pip

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links