Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'cats Airborne'........ 'pants Week!'

Tony-Bones

Tigger the cat, AKA the Forum Flyer is i am sorry to say, airborne :crybaby: Unlike my usual 5ft run-up today i had a 20ft effort.... smoooooth off the boot, slight spin, but went well :D now it's down to his usual 'ear-steer' and landing attitude, and before anyone says a thing! 'YES HEATHROW' are aware!.

Reason for the extra 15ft.......?

Monday at work, i done my back..... kin hurts.

Tues/ wed pc playing up ( large ) advised 'do a Windows crtitical up-date ) i did... took hours.

Thurs, any email was denied on my comp.... well? hummm, me being a 'plank' on the pc i did a systerm restore/ recovery and so on ( 'now cats worried?' )

Fri, Some 'PLANK' with a face like a fart knocked my motor bike over and has done a £1000 of damage, then when i got home my pc 'DENIED'any access to any forum..... :excl: web sites 'yes' forums 'no' :excl: i phoned Ahmet ( Scarface ) and he talked me through most of the problems...... hence how 'i'm here' but the pc is sick :crybaby: 'Thank You Ahmet' ( anyone got a spare pc :D )

Today my 'day off' i had a 'fine-tune' booked..... so ok in i go and sort it... and it was a really good fine-tune, actualy the best ever for the mileage done!

The next geometry was a BMW 330 ( not booked in by me ) and it had come from

Cardiff ( Wales ) to me Watford ( London ) two 'BIG'chaps and guess what........... the car was to low for the cameras to measure, FKM..... :crying: 'note to self: learn WELSH for' :tsktsk:

and :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

OH and :tsktsk:

What i did do was re-direct the car to another 'trusted centre' and i the went to the centre to ensure all was well............ and it was.... FFFT.

Summary in view of this weeks events 'Tiggers airborne' with an arse like a 'Baboon'

Footnote 'Tigger' was given a £10 Donation today toward the 'save the dot fund!' by a Lexus owner, and that is 100% sware on my kids life 'true'

Also as you can see i have lost my spell checker... :tsktsk: .... back soon!

Oh dear Tony,what a $hit week

I think LOc will have adopt Tigger as a mascot,to stop his incessant flying :D

and save his backside............Good job you don't wear winkle pickers :hehe:

Indeed!.... we all need to vent frustration...... and boy am i frustrated!... in addition to my pc problems i cannot post any pics here.... but i can in Gold :excl: In there i posted a picture of Tiggers 'stunt double Tosca' in a airborne position :ohmy: can anyone bring it farward!

Tony

Nice to see you today and after for the fine tune the steering wheel is back to the correct position.

Thanks for that.

Here is the picture of Tigger in full flight, I hope his dot is getting better.

:D  :D

Dot is bigger.... and wider.....'male Baboons' have been on the phone!' ..That £10 Donation will open a new plaster on 'Tosca's' arse..... on behalf of him we thank you!

Back to reality :D was a real good result today! i have taken the reports home for study. next week i'm on holiday.... at home, so i will use your example as a 'template'

someone........................is smoking crack cocaine

"crack cocaine delivers an intensity of pleasure beyond the bounds of normal human experience"

Yeh 'Tigger'... :D he rubs crack on his crack ( seemingly it numbs ) and Mat........

'Dr Martain' delivers an intensity of pleasure beyond the bounds of normal 'cats' :duh:

Glad you sorted the pc problem out mate..............  :D

:offtopic: i dont understand this.... to come online i click ntlworld..... and see the home page, then click on web..... alls well... if from there i attempt to go into any site no problem, but? if i attempt to go in a forum all i see is the ( edone ) on the bottom left, and i have nothing on the screen? just blank? but with Mozilla i can go into the forums but it doesn't have a 'spell checker' and i do need that :crybaby: any ideas Everyone

I don't understand a word... but my gilfriend has two cats. One of them is named "Tigger" :D

Denmark is not out of reach...... 20ft run up kick you know! and please dont feed him! postage back costs £ss.

Guess the name of the other cat... LOL.. :P

Ginger Minge?...or.... 'cooking fat'...... I wanted to call Tigger 'Thumb duck'.... wife wasn't happy about that... dunno why?