Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Type Of Spoiler Should I Get?

harperdg

I have recently just pruchased a Pre-registred IS200 SE (Antimony Colour). Having seen a few on the road with various types of Tail Boot Spoliers, I am now keen to get one myself. But which 1? Has any 1 got a Spoiler that stands out from others or recommends any above another?

Cheers

Has anyone got any webpages or photos showing the different kinds of spoilers available? Any info on this would great. Thanks

Check through my gagare/album and you'll see my TTE. Zee has the raised spoiler with the LED brake light in the middle, not sure who has the lip spoiler with brake light mind......... :huh:

IMG_1503_2.jpg

Stand out - try this one  :D  

Its not over the top - its at the back  :hehe:

Ebay purchase - think was £65 - needed painting - gave a mate £50 to paint and fit - probably would have done free  :blink:

:sick::sick::sick:

I take it you don't like it then deejaygee ? :D

Personally I like to keep a smoother finish, and not bother too much with spoilers anyway. But that's my opinion, and I'm sure loads will disagree.

Its all down to personal preference, I admit some you love and some you hate - my personal feelings are if you want a scooby go buy a scooby. :whistling:

some cars require spoilers that actually do something though :driving:

8eadb330.jpg

You know of IS's that need one then...........? :lol:

I quite like this one!!

And yes I know it's off a BMW but hey they ain't all bad :blush:

Let me know if the link works ok.

Just click on "see full size image" at the top of the page!!

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...hl%3Den%26lr%3D

Not my cup of tea - not subtle enough. I prefer a more stealthy look.

IMG_1503_2.jpg

Stand out - try this one  :D  

Its not over the top - its at the back  :hehe:

Ebay purchase - think was £65 - needed painting - gave a mate £50 to paint and fit - probably would have done free  :blink:

:sick::sick::sick:

I take it you don't like it then deejaygee ? :D

Personally I like to keep a smoother finish, and not bother too much with spoilers anyway. But that's my opinion, and I'm sure loads will disagree.

:rolleyes::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Thanks for all your replies and links. They a;; work fine. Was away down to Luton for a wedding, hence why I wasn't getting back to you all sooner.

Definatly got a "few" options to look into now. Once I decide on which one and get it fitted al post a few pics. Thanks once again.

I quite like this one!!

And yes I know it's off a BMW but hey they ain't all bad :blush:

Let me know if the link works ok.

Just click on "see full size image" at the top of the page!!

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...hl%3Den%26lr%3D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links