Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack 2006 (sponsored By Prolex Uk)

Steve

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt see anything to mark the 1/8th

i would have thought the reading is reaction time

Hope no one walks out in front of me on the way home then :lol:

There was a little box 60ft up from the start line......the marshall pointed it out to me

60ft would have to be reaction as wouldn't 1/8 be more around 200 meters :)

Reaction Time - This tells you how quickly you reacted to the green light on the Christmas Tree. it is set as a 0.500 second or sportsman tree. You want your RT to be at or as close to 0.500 as possible. If you react faster than that, you've just redlighted.

60, 330, 1/8, MPH, and 1000 ET and MPH Times - These figures give you the elapsed times at the 60 foot, 330 foot, 660 foot, or eighth mile, and 1,000 foot marks. You also get the mile per hour figure at the 660 foot mark, which is half-track.

1/4 and MPH Quarter Mile ET and MPH - These are your finishing elapsed time and mile per hour numbers. When it comes to bragging rights, these are the ones that count!

:D

ET is the elapsed time, top 1 is 60foot time, bottom 1/4 mile, neither times include reation time as your timed from when you start moving, although quite often on a time slip you'll also get your reacion time.

you should have stayed.............think you'd have one the fastest Lexus !

Bugger! if only id ignored my homeward calling! altho probabaly would of felt guilty if id won as technically its a toyota, and envy's sup beat me easily! :D

Ok so if the time at the top is 60 feet (20 yards) done in 3secs, that makes an average speed over that distance of 14mph, assuming linear acceleration the speed at 60 feet would be 48mph, call it 50mph.

So working from that my car would get another 10mph in 1.7secs, so my 0-60 time is 4.7secs :lol:

• 3 weeks later...