Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack 2006 (sponsored By Prolex Uk)

Steve

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

Payments are due immediatly.. even though its a group buy payments actually hold placements. The group buy is so we do not accidentally oversell as the software will automatically close registrations.

same as last year it come out just before Xmas ;) and like last year i will have to pay for this when Xmas is over and done with...................if all the places go they go!....................and if they do go, i will just do the 1/4 mile runs ;)

same as last year it come out just before Xmas  ;)  and like last year i will have to pay for this when Xmas is over and done with...................if all the places go they go!....................and if they do go, i will just do the 1/4 mile runs ;)

Same here, will need to wait until after xmas before I can pay. Still that's only 6 weeks away :huh: :duh:

will be there again hopefully without the kids in tow this time doubt i will take the gs on the track though not until its competitive anyhow  :shifty:

really doesnt need to be competetive

its not racing

its a chance for you to drive on the track in controlled and safe conditions

to be honest you will learn more about your driving and your car in that day more than you would driving all year

but above all its fun

go on, have a go :winky:

will be there again hopefully without the kids in tow this time doubt i will take the gs on the track though not until its competitive anyhow  :shifty:

like bazza has said its not a race.......................its a day out that will never forget... :D It was the best meet off last year, all so the time you get on the track is dam long, i think we all came away from there thinking "WOW" and we all had a big :D as the day was so good.......(like it says All day) not just 15 or 20 mins.

and this time round its going to be better as they are doing the 1/4 mile as well.....£15 :whistling: for all day on the 1/4 mile, that is very very good.........as when some off us went to "santa pod" it was £12 for 3 runs..............so £15 for the day is just to good to miss :D

Guys

Payments are due immediatly.. even though its a group buy payments actually hold placements. The group buy is so we do not accidentally oversell as the software will automatically close registrations.

OK registered and booked on TOC but can't find a way to pay :crybaby:

Guys

send a cheque

or use paypal (just paste the email given into paypal)

:)

Guys

send a cheque

or use paypal (just paste the email given into paypal)

:)

Thanks Bazza will do

Done :D

Edited by MacRS200

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk