Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack 2006 (sponsored By Prolex Uk)

Steve

NO NO NO NO NO

Its the same weekend as the Ireland meet :( I have to go to that one as its allready arranged for my pre summer holidays :( NOOOOOOOOOO.....

I read through the lot a bit but didn't see any reference to track insurance. Dunno if you can arrange a group discount for that or not.. Just an idea.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO NO NO NO NO

Its the same weekend as the Ireland meet :( I have to go to that one as its allready arranged for my pre summer holidays :( NOOOOOOOOOO.....

I read through the lot a bit but didn't see any reference to track insurance. Dunno if you can arrange a group discount for that or not.. Just an idea.

I believe the Ireland meet is the weekend before, the 21st/22nd and 23rd. To which I am also hoping to go. Should be a busy april. :) :)

NO NO NO NO NO

I believe the Ireland meet is the weekend before, the 21st/22nd and 23rd. To which I am also hoping to go. Should be a busy april. :) :)

OH cool. I was under the impression it was the last weekend of April. Will have to rebook my holiday at work now lol. But yay yay yay I can go now. Hopefully I'll have the suspension sorted out so I go round corners without drifting :)

NO NO NO NO NO

OH cool. I was under the impression it was the last weekend of April. Will have to rebook my holiday at work now lol. But yay yay yay I can go now. Hopefully I'll have the suspension sorted out so I go round corners without drifting :)

Corners arn't the problem is the condition of the roads in Ireland. Used to live in Eire 2 years ago and the roads were pretty bad, pot holes everywhere and the surfaces uneven. Should be a good/big weekend if eveyone that says they are going will actually go.

NO NO NO NO NO

Corners arn't the problem is the condition of the roads in Ireland. Used to live in Eire 2 years ago and the roads were pretty bad, pot holes everywhere and the surfaces uneven. Should be a good/big weekend if eveyone that says they are going will actually go.

No I meant yay and hopefully I can sort the suspension out for going around the corners on the track lol. I allready know about the roads in Ireland I visit regularly.

Those who have added their names and not paid yet please let me know if you still intend to go on the track please. We ned to push forward with this as xmas is now gone we need to push for payment.

cheers

Those who have added their names and not paid yet please let me know if you still intend to go on the track please. We ned to push forward with this as xmas is now gone we need to push for payment.

cheers

Steve, I've paid (PM'd you) but can't see where to add my name.

I wish i could do this. But events like this take second place to work and family commitments...

I'd be there if i knew i could make it... i just cant say if i will be free... looks like brilliant fun

I wish i could do this. But events like this take second place to work and family commitments...

I'd be there if i knew i could make it... i just cant say if i will be free... looks like brilliant fun

Mr S........... you all ways seem not to make it to the "Race Meets" :whistling:

Cant wait for it.............

May be there with 3 cars  :whistling:

Mrs Prolex piloting something naughty and the Prolex version of the Stig driving something naughtier  :ph34r:

I'll be in the prolex flyer of course  :blush:

i will keep my eye open for you ..........in the rear view mirror :lol:

Cant wait for it.............

May be there with 3 cars  :whistling:

Mrs Prolex piloting something naughty and the Prolex version of the Stig driving something naughtier  :ph34r:

I'll be in the prolex flyer of course  :blush:

i will keep my eye open for you ..........in the rear view mirror :lol:

:P :D can not wait to see your GT when its done :whistling:

Is there a noise limit at Brunters?

My car and the Prolex flyer are slightly throaty :blink:

There wasn't last taer Mike...

I think there is a noise limit. I know the guy in the black Supra last year had to baffle his exhaust slightly.

according to ken there was :o

wether any action will be taken is another thing

I think there is a noise limit. I know the guy in the black Supra last year had to baffle his exhaust slightly.

Yes thats right, thay can take you off the track toooo :o :o :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk