Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Bulbs - Group Buy

Mr Morse

Mike any chance of the following,

501 sidelights in blue (if blue will fail the MOT then super white please).

501 side indicators in amber

Interior light in blue

Rear fog lights in red for the clear lenses i have. (not sure if its single or double filament I need, I haven't done the brake mod so I guess 7440 single).

Rear indicators 1156

and also as many load resistors as i need.

PM me how much, how you want me to pay and where too.

Thanks

Lee.

I'd rather hang on a little longer - that way the price will be lower.

Let's put a close date on for January 1st

Meanwhile if all interested can PM me with their requirements of types/colours/numbers I'll be able to confirm prices.

Mike

ere, were has my posts gone fromthis thread...... i hope it wasnt cause someone deemed my post as off topic.....

but just to re-iterate, so people are informed... i asked the question abotu the legality of having red blue/white light shining to the rear of the vehicle as would be the case in the door LED kits.

anyways as mike pointed out, it does not form part of the MOT, which is correct...

however the The Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations 1989 part II says No vehicle shall be fitted with a lamp which is capable of showing a red light to the front ........ therefore the door LED kits would be illegal....

but since when do we care about that anyways.... but just be forewarned guys...

• 2 weeks later...

OK....I have orders so far from the following members:

Kazi

Moffet

Mr Lex

Lee_Iceman

Parthiaban

StainlessSteelRat (please confirm the types / colours you need)

Any more interested?

Please PM me with your requirements or any questions you may have.

Order book closes 1st Janaury 2006

• 3 weeks later...
At the moment there is not enough interest to go ahead with a GB

But I'll keep it open for a while longer if anyone else wants to come in

I'm moving it into the Group Buy section mate, so that people can see the thread listed in that forum.

• 1 month later...

OK....looks like there might be enough interest to go ahead with this GB :D

I've PM'd those of you who have posted here for your requirements and will get back to you with prices. Anyone else interested please drop me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

I've PM'd those of you who have posted here for your requirements and will get back to you with prices. Anyone else interested please drop me a PM.

Is this still going ahead? I didn't get a PM.... :unsure:

Looks like you missed out this time around, the bulbs arrived while I was away and I'll post them out on Monday

Nevermind, I'll just have to find them somewhere else :unsure:

Guys, sorry you missed out....but I'm far too busy to have to go chasing up anyone who may have expressed an interest in the GB. :unsure:

If there are any more members interested I'll run another one so long as there's enough buyers to cover the high cost of shipping from the US :D

• 4 months later...
Hello, has anyone tried to fit the rear indicators on the IS200, if so how did you manage it as my bulb holder has the alignment holes at 10 to 2 rather than straight accross as the LED bulbs have.

Cheers

Lee.

Easy solution - just file down one of the pins. This is what I've done and the bulb fits perfectly.

Hello, has anyone tried to fit the rear indicators on the IS200, if so how did you manage it as my bulb holder has the alignment holes at 10 to 2 rather than straight accross as the LED bulbs have.

Cheers

Lee.

Easy solution - just file down one of the pins. This is what I've done and the bulb fits perfectly.

LOL, didn't even think of that, got too much going on today :) Does it lock in ok with only one pin then?

Cheers

Lee.

LOL, didn't even think of that, got too much going on today :) Does it lock in ok with only one pin then?

Yep, it locks fine. I've never had a problem.

Is this still going ahead? I didn't get a PM.... :unsure:

my post error

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links