Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyo Proxes R888

GALLA_4

Tony would it be OK to run on these tyres on a daily basis, albeit taking it easy in the wet?

Toyo state on their website that the thread patter is designe to dispell maximum water, plus looking ath that pic abouve the thread debt does seem to be alot more substantial than convential tyres.

i wouldnt say they were as good as normal tyres in the wet.....

Tony would it be OK to run on these tyres on a daily basis, albeit taking it easy in the wet?

Toyo state on their website that the thread patter is designe to dispell maximum water, plus looking ath that pic abouve the thread debt does seem to be alot more substantial than convential tyres.

Truth is not sure, i will need to read the compound details.. deffo not an all rounder.. looks like an inter to me, high in silica and would feel like plastic.

Mat would scale this area better than me but realize this

Dry: temp/wear/duration

Inter: temp/grip/dispersal rate/duration

Wet: temp/dispersal rate/grip/duration

Nieve version of the maths held within pattern and compound but plausible in example.

ah i see , wonder if tony did :winky:

225/40/18 @ £179

255/35/18 not available !!!!

225/40/18 @ £179, seems reasonable

255/35/18 not available !!!!...what!!

i see they only cater for bycicle thin tyres then

toyo do make them , just that where i was looking didnt

ah ok....do you think Tony has seen this yet?

OK... With a £5 under-cut displayed by Black Circle online selling price... and by request, here are the prices avalible through STS via WIM...

Visible variants i cannot explain since the price is below online ordering.

All inclusive 'No extras fully fitted'

225/40 x 18 Toyo R888 £185

255/35 x 18 in development

185/60 x 14 £95

And Mat in answer to the previous post......... i did every hand move to Kendo regarding the 'Driffty' .... there was a kind if mime over slooow lip movements in an attempt to open dialogue..... but the language barrier was to wide.... in fact i think i have booked two weeks holiday in Hisarcha.. full board! :D .. lets allow 'Drift' in WIM when established to expose our interests...in time :crybaby:

Thanks Tony, i await the in development tag.....to disapear before ordering new tyre.....any news how long there in development for?

Seemingly imminent....... On a need to wonder?..... curious i am...... are the 255/ 35 x 18 for the Monster!

The tyre as i have researched has more grip than a divorced wife and lasts as long as a Saturday night shag with Britney Spears..... and has the ability to allow the launch of 600bhp..... without wheel spin, up a Cliff... in the snow! with a broken ankle.

So they may be rated as somwhat... grippy.

shameless bump.......

how much was you gonna pay barrie

£77 each inc delivery

:whistling::whistling:

I did say there was some discrepancies....

That £77 is that then plus fitting/ valve/ balancing/ scrap disposal and then the vat... be Honest!

Remember i am not here to sell anything, only to offer an alternative to on-line buying with a means to allow ( geom and solution) easier. for everyone..... cheapest in the UK... unlikely... reasonable... with these new parameters.. possibly.

shameless bump.......

£77 each inc delivery

That £77 is that then plus fitting/ valve/ balancing/ scrap disposal and then the vat... be Honest!

Remember i am not here to sell anything, only to offer an alternative to on-line buying with a means to allow ( geom and solution) easier. for everyone..... cheapest in the UK... unlikely... reasonable... with these new parameters.. possibly.

not including fitting etc

but does include delivery and VAT

shameless bump.......

£77 each inc delivery

This then seems quite consistent.

Fitting is on av £5

Valve...about £2

Balance ? average £6

Disposal £0.90

All adds up..... we can explore this new evolution for LOC, but i think the Moderators will want me to explain my interests any time soon.... this i welcome! and understand.

shameless bump.......

£77 each inc delivery

Fitting is on av £5

Valve...about £2

Balance ? average £6

Disposal £0.90

All adds up..... we can explore this new evolution for LOC, but i think the Moderators will want me to explain my interests any time soon.... this i welcome! and understand.

well just noticed i made a mistake :blush:

they are not £77

they are in fact £79

so with £14 fitting

comes to £93

well for £2 difference, i would rather have the expert eye of tony behind them, and the safe knowledge that if there is a problem i can talk to a human (well nearly :lol:)

looks like a winner !

:D

shameless bump.......

£77 each inc delivery

Fitting is on av £5

Valve...about £2

Balance ? average £6

Disposal £0.90

well just noticed i made a mistake :blush:

they are not £77

they are in fact £79

so with £14 fitting

comes to £93

well for £2 difference, i would rather have the expert eye of tony behind them, and the safe knowledge that if there is a problem i can talk to a human (well nearly :lol:)

looks like a winner !

Well as i say this new pricing structure should murder the likes of black circle and the likes of on-line ordering......... plus you pay the centre directly which i feel is more comfortable.

Step 2

I am not an authorized trader here and i am only tolerated because the Moderators know i make nothing from any transaction so.... As a sign of respect i must insist that any requests for prices are within a pm or email, i will not answer any posts in the visible forum asking for prices unless it's in the 'GOLD AREA'

Step 3

Go for it!.... seemingly STS will order the tyre/ fit and make £1 profit..... :huh: well i thought the same... £1.. 'Why'... Kendo simply replied 'Reputation and volume'

• 3 weeks later...

tony

do these need to be ordered, and if so how long will they take to get in ?

tony

do these need to be ordered, and if so how long will they take to get in ?

am i allowed to bump this in the hope that tony might read it !!

I'm in the house.... what's up!

Geeeees!.. do i miss the spot sometimes or 'what'

In my previous life my name was 'Thicky McThick', from the planet 'Plank'

I am not a trader..... i make nothing from you..... but i do have accese to tyres at a 'low' ? price.

With respect to the autherised traders here and the Moderators i will not display any prices.

If your need a cost then please PM me and i will answer back with a price.....

Moderators:... if i step over the line please let me know and i will 'STOP'!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links