Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Was It You Dangerousbrain?

Steve

Was that you i spotted up the ashley road thursday night... what a beast of a GS... thundered passed me

i am like... well jelous!!!

I was out last night looking at the chrimbo lights in me new lex yes. Bit of an eye catcher isn't it?? If it doesn't catch the eye then it'll catch your ears :) You may have noticed though that its a touch low. I am gonna have serious problems towing with this car if I'm honest and that tow bar of yours may not be of any use to me. I'll have to see yours and mine together before I make my mind up on that one.

What a lowered beast. Bet speed bumps are yoru achilles heel

Whats a speed hump???? I have trouble getting it on and off my drive lol. I can't turn left at the end of my street as that is bandit hump territory :) I'm getting it lifted as it just is way way too low.

And kiddy with new toy I guess so. Its a drifter through and through so as a new thing to me (supe is auto so no driftin on that baby). Its louder than my supe by a long way. And it gets more looks. Some kiddy today in his saxo VTR all but crashed trying to look at it on my way home from work. I used my turbo power to blitz the traffic. He tried to keep up with me overtaking just to see what I was driving. He eventually managed to get alongside me at a busy junction and the perplexed "WTF is that" look said it all. I waved blithely back at him and toed it again :) In the car park chrimbo shopping two seperate blokes that passed commented on how amazing the car looks whilst I was taking the pram out of the boot.

Without blowing your own trumpet too much ................. :P

I must say, that is the BEST MK1 GS I have ever seen ........ and it's got the power to back it up !

Top Class Motor mate ............... ;)

sports grill would finish that off nicely

Thats why I want one fella. Only thing is I need to do the brakes first as I would rather it stopped as well as it goes :) I'm washing it up and getting some photo's today hopefully if it doesn't rain so watch this space. And yes without too much trumpet blowing it is a damn fine looking motor, definitely the best I have ever owned. I'd even go as far as saying it makes my supe look ordinary :D

Who wants to buy it......form an orderly queue heh heh heh psyke :P

You'd need at least 11 big ones to wrestle this away from me and I ca't see anyone paying that for it. On the value topic what would a normal sane person consider to be an accurate replacement value for this motor as I need to sort out the assured valuation form?