Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Philips Blue Vision

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Placed oa online order with Powerbulbs yesterday afternoon, and received the package this morning...very impressed with the prompt delivery :D

I Just fitted them onto my car and now waiting patiently :yawn: for it to become dark to get the full effect. B)

Ifraz..

How do you like the replacements then?

Any major noticable difference ??

Initially, after replacing the bulbs with the new ones, I must admit, I was a little disappointed with the outcome. Not sure what I was expecting... :baaa:

But then I changed one of them back to the original one and waited until it got dark to see what the differance was. It made me feel alittle better as there was a difference, and the new one did look better. The light was 'whiter' and a little brighter.

Overall I'm pleased with the outcome now :D

got mine they sent me the wrong ones (9005) these have a different connection loom i hope the 9006 are compatible with my loom.

Any suggestions

IS200 SE 1999 V

You'll find the 9005 is for the main beam (listed as High beam on the site) and that they have 2 ridges on the connection so they only fit there. :whistling:

IS200SE 2002

• 2 months later...

Just ordered myself a set of Philips Blue Vision from Powerbulbs.

VERY impressed with the service, and they say they should arrive tomorrow.

HOWEVER.....I can't remember were the little bulbs for the fog lights or for the side lights ?

Thanks to anyone who can answer a dumb person's question !

Just ordered myself a set of Philips Blue Vision from Powerbulbs.

VERY impressed with the service, and they say they should arrive tomorrow.  

HOWEVER.....I can't remember were the little bulbs for the fog lights or for the side lights ?

Thanks to anyone who can answer a dumb person's question !

Side lights!

Although not sure what difference they will make really - I haven't fitted mine yet.

HOWEVER.....I can't remember were the free bulbs for the fog lights or for the side lights ?

Mine came with free sidelights.

Looking at their website, it does still say that it comes with free sidelights. :)

Can I ask an even dumber question then.......

are there 3 bulbs in the unit? 1 for side lights, 1 for headlights, and 1 for full beam?

I assume so, but just curious.

Though i haven't got the product yet, impressed with the company so far !

Thanks for the replies people.....very helpful !

excellent......

top service from Powerbulbs. My bulbs arrived yesterday morning (posted same day as promised)

I changed the bulbs as soon as I could (just drivers side) and took pictures with old bulbs in passenger side and new bulbs (both headlight and side lights) in drivers side so I could show you all. HOWEVER......on the digital pictures they look EXACTLY the same!!! In real life they look very different, but on the pics no joy at all. So sorry about that!

Impressed with the bulb though. Not driven with them yet, only admired in dark (was band practice night last night, and I use my mum's 205 to lug my drums about......not scuffing up the interior of my IS200!) but I'm out tonight in the Lexus and so I wait to see then.

Top choice peeps, and top company

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links