Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trip To Tte And Nurburgring

Zee007

OK, insurance sorted... no extra cost! just needed to list teh countries I was visiting on the journey. (France, Belgium and Germany) then all I need to do is take my cert of Motor insurance with me!. So now All I need to do is pack :) :D

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, insurance sorted... no extra cost! just needed to list teh countries I was visiting on the journey. (France, Belgium and Germany) then all I need to do is take my cert of Motor insurance with me!. So now All I need to do is pack :) :D

and holland ! :whistling:

Ok Mr Bazza, I'll meet you at maidstone services around 1ish of leaving time of 1.30...

You also have a PM :winky:

So who else meeting at maidstone?

Where's Zee, the 'organiser' to this :unsure: .....what are plans of us meeting up prior or at Dover :duh: :P :question:

zee is rushing down after picking gordon up

hopefully he will have a clear run and meet us at the prescribed time

lee .......come in lee :D

telephone numbers are being exchanged via pm

hopefully we will all have the full list soon

any one got any walkie talkies ??

if so bring them along :D

zee is rushing down after picking gordon up

hopefully he will have a clear run and meet us at the prescribed time

lee .......come in lee :D

telephone numbers are being exchanged via pm

hopefully we will all have the full list soon

Yes, but the're at work iirc, I think I have about 4, not sure if I can get them (or where they are!) Might have a look tomorrow if I remember. :)

Yes, but the're at work iirc, I think I have about 4, not sure if I can get them (or where they are!) Might have a look tomorrow if I remember. :)

How many do we need, I have 6 here. Someone will need to bring a couple (3 off) plug adapters to charge them once we get over there.

Did anyone get any travel insurance also?

Sadly I can't come (no rest for the wicked :unsure: ) but Sam want's to come along instead.

Can anyone offer Sam a ride? Share the costs? TDi is on route to Dover for anyone travelling southbound on the M25 over the QE2 bridge.

How many do we need, I have 6 here. Someone will need to bring a couple (3 off) plug adapters to charge them once we get over there.

Gord and I will be bringing 4 walkie talkies and I have a heap of AA and AAA batteries too.

Sadly I can't come (no rest for the wicked :unsure: ) but Sam want's to come along instead.

Can anyone offer Sam a ride? Share the costs? TDi is on route to Dover for anyone travelling southbound on the M25 over the QE2 bridge.

I have 4 people in my car already, not planning to have 5 people for the whole journey...I can pick Sam up but if anyone else wants share Sam from Dover then I can do that ;) :question:

so do you need the 6 I have here ?

Probably best to get all of them plus Zee's...think we have more than 6 cars going and best to have some spares!

Zee you have a PM on one of my passengers, got someone else going instead of my original PM to you...

aAARRRGG

Blooming dammed light deflectory things.....

No marks on the headlamps to line them up on!....

Anyone with an IS300 ever installed the beam converters on an IS300 ??