Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trip To Tte And Nurburgring

Zee007

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - problemo.

Just checked with the Nurburgring and they have events planned for the Saturdays on Options 2, 4 and 5.

So it leaves us with 1 and 3 ONLY (to fit in with both TTE and the Nurburgring).

Dates that are NOT possible for TTE:

June 6th - 9 th

9th june good for me :D

Marcus.... :whistling:

I only picked the 9th as it was the end of the week! so we would go on the 9th, and go to the track on the 10th :winky: any date is good with me :D

OK - to make it easier for everyone, please select your option from the dates available below. We will go with the majority:

1) Thurs 13th to Sun 16th APRIL

2) Thurs 11th to Sun 14th MAY - Nurburgring NOT available

3) Thurs 18th to Sun 21st MAY

4) Thurs 1st to Sun 4th JUNE - Nurburgring NOT available

5) Thurs 15th to Sun 18th JUNE - Nurburgring NOT available

And the reason we are going on a Thursday is so that we can go round TTE on Friday (so they will actually be there!). Saturday will be speant at the Nurburgring, and Sunday home ready for work on Monday morning... :D

I have also just cleaned up the thread and added a lot more useful info on the very first post to save people scrolling through lots and lots of posts... :)

Thats better Zee :winky: see i did not know we would be going on a "Thursday" like i said any Date is good, let you lot fight over the date :D

over the easter bank hols I think.... prolly not a good time to try and get on the track or drive anywhere...

good point :duh: :unsure::question:

is it a bank holiday in germany ?

would be ideal for those who find taking days off hard

Hi lex-golf.

just like to say Dusseldorf is a great city

And its near to the ring.........

If I can I meet you there

indeed, i lived 15 years just north of Hannover, and visited the ring a few times, and TTE in Cologne every other month :shifty:

I'm quite regulary at Langenhagen. So I know that area a bit. Have you recently been in the Hannover Zoo - since they rebuilt it about 3 years ago its fantastic. Propably one of the best ones in Europe now.

Anyway - I live close to Cologne, but NEVER made it so far to TTE - If time matches this is my call to visit TTE.

I am interested :) it could be a good occasion to see you all before JAE :)

Any date is ok for me at the mo as long as it is fixed at least 1 month before and I can plan a day free at work

I am interested :) it could be a good occasion to see you all before JAE :)

Any date is ok for me at the mo as long as it is fixed at least 1 month before and I can plan a day free at work

Would be great to see you again!

OK - I have checked prices with P&O and Sea France, and the MOST it is going to cost for 2 adults and a car from Dover to Calais is £70 Return!

Just waiting on the last few who have said they may be interested in posting up their preffered dates and I'll start to take deposits in, book the ferries, hotel and nurburgring tickets!

OK - I have checked prices with P&O and Sea France, and the MOST it is going to cost for 2 adults and a car from Dover to Calais is £70 Return!

Just waiting on the last few who have said they may be interested in posting up their preffered dates and I'll start to take deposits in, book the ferries, hotel and nurburgring tickets!

i cant totally 1000000% confirm till i get back to work...which hopefully will be someday this year :yawn:

Zee,

How much will it be for me then? 4 passengers! £140 :question:

Zee,

Whenever for me if work doesnt let me have it off ill quit :) lol

Zee,

strangely £70 for 2 or 4 :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links