Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trip To Tte And Nurburgring

Zee007

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fanks guys.. :blush:

Still deciding whevver to bring "Golden Balls" over or not.

After all I didney stick all those under bonnet upgrades to pansy about going to and fro from the shops and back.

Will decide better when I know the dates..

gordon please bring golden balls !!!

please

please

pretty please

go on you know you want to :winky:

option 1

13th april to 16th april

is also the same date that our brothers over in TOC are going

i cant think of a better club to be going with

one big happy family :D

its also easter which means bank holidays in abundance

and easter eggs !

Sorted Nick - so dates now confirmed. I need to get back to Friedel with numbers that will be at TTE by beginning of Feb, so start to check you diaries folks.

I'll arrange hotel bookings thereafter... :)

Edited by Zee007

when do you need to know by ?

Start of Feb to confirm with Friedel John, and then to book the hotels. Ferries we can sort in March.

thanks zee, gives me a bit more time to convince jo to go :winky:

Well thats me out, the worst time is April.

Got Ripspeed Donny 2006 show that weekend in Donnigton Park which i can't get out of :(

Week before i have to attend exhibition in Sinsheim on the 7-10 of April.

Sometimes i hate working in the Car Audio industry :crybaby:

Got Ripspeed Donny 2006 show that weekend in Donnigton Park which i can't get out of :(

Blimey - you're choosing Ripspeed Donney over a once in a lifetime massive Toyota/Lexus meet from England to Gemrnay to meet and look at the amazing TTE facilities and an opportunity to drive the Nurburgring? :blink:

Man on man - they are some commitments!!! Well, we'll take a few pics for you bud.... :)

Blimey - you're choosing Ripspeed Donney over a once in a lifetime massive Toyota/Lexus meet from England to Gemrnay to meet and look at the amazing TTE facilities and an opportunity to drive the Nurburgring? :blink:

Man on man - they are some commitments!!! Well, we'll take a few pics for you bud.... :)

Unfortunatley yes! We sponser the loudest car in the country ontop of dozen other SPL vehicles. As i am the distributor of the goods used we have to be there to support them through the sanctioned sound off events. Its not choice its simply part of my companys support, hence why i can't commit to many events outside of my work commitments.

I love my job i really do, but when you want bit of time out its very hard to, i haven't been on holiday for 2 yrs either :(

Zee, I think we need to look at planning a little harder here:

Koln to Nurnburg is approx 250 miles, so to drive to the ring, have a few circuits and then drive back to Koln on the same day is gonna be a real slog!

I would suggest:

Take 1 day to drive from Koln to Nurnburg,

Most of the next day at the ring, then drive back to Koln (or closer still to the channel ports)

Next day head off home???????

I'm also planning on taking the jet boat from Harwich to Hook of Holland - it's 120 miles less each way

Any thoughts folks?

250 miles? Where did you get that from?

The Nürburgring is located 90 km southwest of Cologne or. The nearest airports are Köln-Bonn (80 km) an Düsseldorf (120 km). Be sure to follow the directions to Nürburg rather than Nürnberg.

I said the Harwich/hook of holland was a shorter drive, but it's more expensive, and if we are all in convoy, then I'd rather go with the majority.

But I don;t mind how people get there, we can all meet at the hotel. :)

...it's more expensive, and if we are all in convoy, then I'd rather go with the majority.

But I don;t mind how people get there, we can all meet at the hotel. :)

fook that...convoy is the way.... :driving: :winky:

i have some business in Cologne aswell to attend, so i definatly need to go across

and everyone will be pleased to know, there are a few shell garages near to both the ring and TTE that sell Optimax.....

Edited by Monster-Mat

and everyone will be pleased to know, there are a few shell garages near to both the ring and TTE that sell Optimax.....

And even more pleased to know, that we'll be able to get V-MAX at Shells in Germany (100 octane)... :D

And even more pleased to know, that we'll be able to get V-MAX at Shells in Germany (100 octane)... :D

and even more pleased to know that Cologne is a University City with ............erm ill shut up

and even more pleased to know that Cologne is a University City with ............erm ill shut up

:blink: :D :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links