Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Couple Small Problems (need Help!)

EerFoolWVU

Hey guys, I'm not sure how much help you guys will be able to be but somebody recommended I come here for help...so here I am!

On the way home from school for Christmas break I flipped and totalled my SUV when I hit black ice on a mountain road. I ended up getting (what I felt to be) a pretty good deal on a 1998 Lexus ES300 in perfect cosmetic condition from a dealership in Northern Virginia (paid $8500).

Well I've come across a couple small problems that I was hoping you guys might be able to give me some further incite about.

1) Between 70-75 MPH (speed limit in West Virginia is 70) there is a loud humming that fades in and out toward the front end of the vehicle. I've done some research and read about problems others have had in Toyota's doing the same thing but none offering me an explanation or a fix.

2) The CD changer will read what CD slots have CDs, however the CDs will not play. I'm pretty savvy about audio but I'm not sure whats going on with this.

Any help would seriously be appreciated, no matter how long from now it may be...thanks!