Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geometry Sorted By Dr Bones

Ally

I made the 6 hour round trip today to get my geometry sorted by Tony. Driving back it was like a different car. The car gripped the road a lot better and it cornered better too. Got 2 new tyres as well for a very good price, as the dreaded inner tyre wear had struck big time. I would definately recommend a trip to Watford for the 'guru' to do his stuff.

Thanks Tony

Ally :D

I made the 6 hour round trip today to get my geometry sorted by Tony. Driving back it was like a different car. The car gripped the road a lot better and it cornered better too. Got 2 new tyres as well for a very good price, as the dreaded inner tyre wear had struck big time. I would definately recommend a trip to Watford for the 'guru' to do his stuff.

Thanks Tony

Kind words indeed.....Thank You.

It just does to show how geometry denies the luxury suspended within the Lexus.

Despite the tyre wear there was not one specific area to blame, but 8 or so were in conflict... an hour later you owned the drive the geo withheld.

With a subliminal smile i think few will reply to your thread...... that's a good thing.... most will read the title and think..... 'Yeah i know'

:D See you in 2000 miles.....

Thanks Tony

Kind words indeed.....Thank You.

It just does to show how geometry denies the luxury suspended within the Lexus.

Despite the tyre wear there was not one specific area to blame, but 8 or so were in conflict... an hour later you owned the drive the geo withheld.

With a subliminal smile i think few will reply to your thread...... that's a good thing.... most will read the title and think..... 'Yeah i know'

:D See you in 2000 miles.....

D See you in 2000 miles..... soz to but in but is this all the miles you can do in between having your geometry done? I do this in about 5 weeks :unsure:

No 2000 miles is for Tony's "fine tune" where he checks the tyre wear to make sure the set up you have is the best for your personal mix and style of driving.

Cost is included in the original geo :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links