Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy - Quannan Reverse Parking Sensors

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down for 2 sets initially. I will definatly have one and I am sure my brother will have a set for his GS. (I'll give him a call when I get off the internet).

I presume we will be able to get them in the usual manner - add to cart, pay by plastic etc.

:withstupid:

Andy

:backofnet:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Claire,

The QUANAN system will be just fine for the Aerodeck.

On the Accord (like the Megane, IS, GS and several other cars) you may wish to consider mounting the display unit on the B-pillar above the passenger's seat belt mounting. It looks better there and is in the line of vision when reversing.

OK i have mine now

going to get a set for father in law

fitted set in dads

these are fantastic

!!!!!!!!!

now then

i have a super suave place for the display

on the hinge of the center console bit near your elbow (dont kno what its called)

posting pics when i get software for the jenoptiK jd 350 ive just been given (any hints) ;)

route cable inside console

you cant see it till you need it :ph34r:

if you dont want them get em for your olds

they need all the help they can get

and they'll love you for it

I have been informed that this is a open group buy now.

there are 10 kits left going for £110 each inc delivery

Please send your cheques to

Cleargate Limited

7 MSP House

Fourth Way

Wembley

Middx. HA9 0TW.

Made out to Cleargate Limited

Please mark the back of the cheque "LOC offer"

Grab one quick guys... these are going cheap. Remember only 10 kits!

I'm sure I have already ulagised about these great things... but here we go again. Mine went on the rangy no problem. I mounted the readout on the C Pillar there as it was as Mike Says, a perfect line of sight from the drivers seat. they are great and I have learned to trust them now. the audio bleep is great however I still use the readout as those last 15 inches can still be used (carefully) but getting to them is the critical part.

Great design

Easy fit

looks good

works perfect

Now my thoughts are to order a set of flush Sensors as I slide back on ice into a lamp post and crushed one on the rangey and I don't like the wires showing on the stick on ones.

I wonder what it would cost for three flush sensors and fitting the existing kit into my GS 300??

Loz

• 5 weeks later...

I think they do as we did not full fill the whole quote but everyone still got their kits.

Are there any who did not buy the kit? If not then this is a special price.

I ordered some on saturday and they arrived today. (I paid by card).

I've not put them in my car yet but tested them on my bench and can't say enough about them. They are very accurate, extremely well made and excellent value for money.

Give them a call. I spoke to Mike - he is most helpful and gave me hints on install, etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links