Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cd Diagnostic

Any members located in the North East know of a local car audio shop that would do a diagnostic on my GS 300 head unit and cd changer to try and suss out why it's not working? I've had contact with Autosound in Bradford and they can do the diagnostic but its a bit of a hike and a last resort really as I don't much fancy taking both out and posting and being stuck without any sounds for longer than necessary.

cheers

Chris

I am not sure where you are Boris, but Autosounds in Middlesbrough are an approved Lexus Fixer, My car stereo has just been removed by Lexus Teesside for ERR3 and that is were they are sending it to hopefully be fixed

cheers pixie. I live in Hartlepool but work in Middlesbrough. If Autosounds is the place in North Ormesby Road i've already tried and it was they who said they couldn't help and to try Lexus Teesside. I'll check in't yellow pages and see if it was the same place.

Boris

Ring Lexus Teesside 01642 808000 and check with them, I'm sure mine has been sent to Autosounds ! :)

Been there as well pixie. Wanted to charge £55+vat to do a diagnostic and then said that all their audio repairs under warranty were sent to Belgium and out of warranty stuff went to autosounds in Bradford - maybe they are sending yours to Bradford?

Chris

Ring Lexus Teesside 01642 808000 and check with them, I'm sure mine has been sent to Autosounds ! :)

Been there as well pixie. Wanted to charge £55+vat to do a diagnostic and then said that all their audio repairs under warranty were sent to Belgium and out of warranty stuff went to autosounds in Bradford - maybe they are sending yours to Bradford?

Chris

Thats probably why it's taking them 2 weeks ? I does look like your going have to pay for the diagnostic, they'll probably do discount if you a LOC gold Member