Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Calipers

P38Aaron

i'm painting my calipers tomorrow. getting them done in smooth black with white caliper transfers.

should look sweet on my white IS :D :D

Will look sweet mate....the black paint goes on really easy! :D

its gonna be all good my friend :D :winky: :D

painting tomorrow, caliper transfers next week :D

im taking a chance on this one, car is platnum ice callipers are going yellow i think,maybe!!!! sod it yes

certainly isn't a common colour...well i havn't seen many done. mite be a bit of a pain to keep that shiny yellow colour gleaming though? :duh:

im taking a chance on this one, car is platnum ice callipers are going yellow i think,maybe!!!! sod it yes

certainly isn't a common colour...well i havn't seen many done. mite be a bit of a pain to keep that shiny yellow colour gleaming though? :duh:

got the paint 2 years ago but been to chicken to start the work maybe some black decals (lexus)

got the paint 2 years ago but been to chicken to start the work maybe some black decals (lexus)

go for it. :) give it the sporty look,don't be afraid. :)

Well I have Red Calipers on mine, colour coded to my Ride :)

But then I am highly influenced by The Fast and the Furious films and Gangster Rap Music :P :P :P

But next time my Calipers will be Yellow, for the next project.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I have red calipers with silver lexus decals on a plat ice car. I like them red but they're getting a bit tatty now. I'm going to re-do them in the summer but I might go for a different colour, something a bit more subtle. The car has more mods now so I don't think the brakes need to shout so much for the car to look different. Hmmm not sure...and don't know what other colour...

Im not a sheep so wouldnt go for red calipers

I dont feel the need for calipers to stand out, I mean its a brake caliper ffs.

Red is indeed a very chav spec colour for there calipers :)

Oh yeah you may all think your opinions count for sh!t but in truth your all wrong unless you agree with me :)

i should be doing mine in a couple of weeks when the weather gets better. They will be in Hammerite smooth silver with black Lexus decals B)