Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Owners

chrystler 300c or a dodge magnum.... cant decide, but definately supercharge em

Everytime I see one of those 300Cs I want one! They look fantastic. My choice, and SRT-8 in black B) Although would you need to supercharge that? Something like 420bhp i think.....

I quite fancy either an LS430 next time or a GS430. I've had 3 new IS200's but fancy something second hand next time to beat the staggering cash loss on cars!

Does anyone know at what age the new GS430 will reach 30k?

Well considering that there are '05' plate cars on the Lexus website for £35k, I'm guessing about 6 months! :lol:

That is horrendous depreciation, its lost 26% in one year :o

Wonder if in 2 years you'll be able to pick one up for £20k? <_<

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have mentioned some nice cars that i have already looked at:

Lee, Evo VI all the way. Mitsubishi lost the way after that. VII-IX just looked like tarted up saloons rather than the rally bred car it is meant to be. Mitsubishi have re thought its ideas for the X and it looks the dogs!!

Another sleeper is the mitsubishi gallant VR-4. ***** that shifts and is more powerful than a few evos. I have drove one and been behind one.

The R34/R33 skyline is a classic. I look everytime i see one. Masterpieces.

I seen a mental 350z on the net with some serious kick.

For me it would be:

Immediately, either the RS4 or M3 SMG.

The focus RS II if it ever fruitions, in the future.

I also do not intend changing for another 2 years. Maybe September 2007 or March 2008.

If the IS200 was still available I would have changed next March. I have driven the Auto IS250 and didn't like it and it is too big for the garage anyway, threading a needle job. Plus all the defects reported here have helped the decision.

I'm hoping that the rumoured Lexus BS is a reality.

Otherwise :

Honda Civic or *** 1 Series at the mo (auto)

Hanging onto my 200, but next car maybe the IS300/IS250. If the SC430 is has reached a stagnant level and im 25, then possibly one of those :D

Agreed. Intereting to read what Rich Tea has to say. When it come to the IS250, I like the fron end a lot but I prefer the back end of the 200. I reckon I'll just upgrade to a really late 300 when the time comes. I really wanted a 300 but the budget couldn't stretch. Most of all I wanted that extra 47bhp ! Still, love the sound of the 200 engine :)

is 250....but have to wait 2-3 yrs.just had a loan car for a week and liked it but it will be an auto.still very happy with my is200 though.

non lex.........350z

Forshame on you all for not staying put to the Lexus Pedigree :P :P :P

Well I think I'm gonna stick with the beatiful L and get a bigger one

Most likely a LS400 and naturally go mental with it :shifty::shifty::shifty:

For sure I'dstay with Lexus but unless they bring in the IS350 I just can't say. My IS300 is great & no way does the IS250 compare. My IS300 is due to change June 08 so plenty of time for Lexus to get the IS350 into the show rooms :angry: .

Forshame on you all for not staying put to the Lexus Pedigree :P :P :P

Well I think I'm gonna stick with the beatiful L and get a bigger one

Most likely a LS400 and naturally go mental with it :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Already done it - abandoned the 'L' and gone for an 'M' - Maxda 6 MPS. Got most of the toys of the classic :winky: IS (except the heated seats ...brrr) - plus an extra 100 bhp and 4-wheel drive. And it's even rarer.

Not yet missing the Lex, but time will tell - never had a single problem with either of my 2 IS's - the Mazda has a lot to live up to.

So...'L'..'M'...next time I guess it's got to be an 'N'.... Nissan...or Noble ?

Ive always wanted an Evo7 or 8, i was gonna get one before the lex but the insurance was 5-6 k! if not that then definately something yankee like a mustang or a ram. if i had 30k id like to get the Audi RS6 V8, 450bhp standard, with revo its 520bhp! That Revo is the dogs, my mate has a 1.8 turbo golf mk4, 150bhp standard, for £439 its now running at 207bhp! id need too spend £3000 on my car for that kind of power!

Ive always wanted an Evo7 or 8, i was gonna get one before the lex but the insurance was 5-6 k! if not that then definately something yankee like a mustang or a ram. if i had 30k id like to get the Audi RS6 V8, 450bhp standard, with revo its 520bhp! That Revo is the dogs, my mate has a 1.8 turbo golf mk4, 150bhp standard, for £439 its now running at 207bhp! id need too spend £3000 on my car for that kind of power!

What has he done, chipped it and exhaust?

I didnt think much was possible with the golfs low compression turbo?

R32's are too expesive for what they are.

Vauxhall Viva

My first car was a vauxhall viva !

My mates first car was a Viva -Gold :sick:

He got it before he passed.

He drove into a Ranchburger in Leeds .. Through the window- fortunately it was very early morning.

Someone nicked it another time - Why ?

I want an M3 - but reckon it will be 18 months before my co can afford 2 - 1 for me and 1 for the Viva driver !

Vauxhall Viva

My first car was a vauxhall viva !

My mates first car was a Viva -Gold :sick:

Pardon my ignorance but what's a vauxhall viva? :duh:

A cheap and nasty Luton toilet found in abundance on the British roads in the 1970's. Fortunately they rusted away pretty quickly

I'll keep my SC for a couple more years, and see if there's a 5 door by then. But it is a bit big, and uneconomical, and the fuel prices by then will be out of this world. So I'll probably be looking for the new smaller Lexus that is predicted, or swapping to another make.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links