Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Owners

Hi all, thought id start a topic to see what people have in mind for the reaplcement of there beloved IS200/300.

I wont be changing for at least 18 months but ive been thinking at the momnet i would like either an SC or a new shape civic type R.

I really like the new IS250 but imo it seems to have lost a bit of the character of the orignal IS (no offence new IS250/220d owners :hehe: ) ive had a test drive in one and everything is better really than the IS200 but for some reason i dont get that feeling of 'wow! i really want one of those' for some reason.

with the SC you get the luxury and power! so thats top of my list, oh well 18months a while away yet and ill probs change my mind.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, thought id start a topic to see what people have in mind for the reaplcement of there beloved IS200/300.

I wont be changing for at least 18 months but ive been thinking at the momnet i would like either an SC or a new shape civic type R.

I really like the new IS250 but imo it seems to have lost a bit of the character of the orignal IS (no offence new IS250/220d owners :hehe: ) ive had a test drive in one and everything is better really than the IS200 but for some reason i dont get that feeling of 'wow! i really want one of those' for some reason.

with the SC you get the luxury and power! so thats top of my list, oh well 18months a while away yet and ill probs change my mind.

Looking at keeping the 200 for 2 years, then depending on prices, maybe the IS250 if still want the luxury or have been looking at the Evo6 or new Evo9, not sure which I like best.

Next car Nissan Skyline R33 GTR. If i could afford one it'll be a R34 GTR. :D

Will do some more to the IS and keep it for a couple more years. Unless i sell it soon :winky:

Adie, you read Max Power at all, if so you remember this car.

med_gallery_10227_227_46007.jpg

med_gallery_10227_227_118198.jpg

It used to live in Cannock, an old work mate won it at max power live 3 years ago.

Absolutly awesome in every way.

I reckon I'll S/C mine as soona s I have the funds, then keep it for a good few years.

In ten years time, who knows what will be on the market and how much money I'd have. Right now the new Jaguar XKR looks fantastic. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next ten years for that one! :D

Will be supercharing the IS when insurance is reasonable, and keeping that in concours nick that i'm old and grey.

Will be probably get corrolla diesel or something similar, when i need a commuter box.

And if i can afford it, I will ADD to my collection..

an Ab-Flug Zefi:R or LF-A for summer weekends.

Wouldnt mind a GT4 for trashing about on trackdays too...

First off all, I need a house big enough to store all these!! :lol:

i want a vauxhall zafira :D

could you handle all that power though barrie, better get the 1.6 :D

i would have an IS500 NEXT :winky:

i kid you not :o

zafira vxr (2.0 turbo)

0-60... 7.2secs

240.....bhp

320.....torque

top speed..144mph

comes standard with 18" wheels

£500 extra turns them into 19"

has a very good spec list

3 yr warranty

seats 7 and is on the road for about £23000

now how much is the new IS250 :whistling:

I've ordered a Mk V Golf GTI which is due for delivery late May. The IS is already pre-sold to a friend.

I've enjoyed two trouble free and enjoyable years with the Lex but wanted something with a bit more poke. I drove the Mazda RX-8 and the Golf and liked them both. Golf was more practical, while still being damn quick, so it got the vote at the end of the day.

i want a vauxhall zafira :D

could you handle all that power though barrie, better get the 1.6 :D

i would have an IS500 NEXT :winky:

i kid you not :o

zafira vxr (2.0 turbo)

0-60... 7.2secs

240.....bhp

320.....torque

top speed..144mph

comes standard with 18" wheels

£500 extra turns them into 19"

has a very good spec list

3 yr warranty

seats 7 and is on the road for about £23000

now how much is the new IS250 :whistling:

saw the VXR site a few months ago and noticed the zafira, i was trying to work out, who on earth would want one...

now i know :tomato:

Vauxhall Viva

My dad had one of those in 1975 :D Front engined RWD 4-Speed gearbox, all very service friendly. ;) Handling not very impressive though :D

For me, IS250 but only maybe in a few years as older ones get affordable. I like it. Maybe a newer IS SportCross if I need the space for kiddies, but probably will get by with a saloon.

Cheers,

RX-Men-8