Justin_P (skinny) 1 pair 7443

Have you missed anyone?? :duh:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike did you get my pm

Yep Gotcha!

I think this is up-to-date now.......communications have not been good in Lagos so apologies if I've missed anyone out

Me 2 pairs 7443

2 pairs 1157

DazaW 1 pair 7443

I_Love_my_IS200 1 pair 7443

Kazi 1 pair 7443

2ddesign 1 pair 7443

JiberJaber 1 pair 7443

Fargo 2 pairs 7443

Mr Singh 1 pair 7443

Ad77 1 pair 7443

Gib 1 pair 7443

StainlessSteelRat 1 pair 7443

Lexus_IS_200 1 pair 7443

MI_LEXX 1 pair 7443

Parthiban 1 pair 7443

gadget 1 pair 7443

Rich_OB 1 pair 7443

Lord_Ripper 1 pair 7443

sif 1 pair 7443

Justin_P (skinny) 1 pair 7443

AndyA 1 pair 7443

Tango 1 pair 7443

Rsarin 1 pair 7443

RobinH 1 pair 7443 + 1 pair blue 7440 reversing

RX-Men-8 1 pair 7443

Shorty 1 pair 7443

Edited by Mr Morse

Right, the bulbs have arrived and will be posted as soon as folks pay. :D

However, a small issue has come to light after I fitted Rob's (I_Love_My_IS200) bulbs....they work fine, but due to the very low current, the dash rear lights warning light comes on. It also happened on my car, but I was scratching my head to find the cause. Now we know.

There is a very easy solution to cure this - a 6 ohm load resistor across the +ve and -ve wires to the rear brake light. Dead easy to do, 5 mins each side.

The warning light won't affect anything to do with the brakes lights, it's just annoying to have it there.

I wasn't aware that the bulbs needed load resitors so I'll do these for a tenner a pair, which is almost cost price.

As soon as the load resitors arrive, I'll fit Rob's for him and post up a pictorial "how to" guide for those who are unsure how to do this. But really it's a very simple job, no soldering required.

OK folks......

My supplier has confirmed that the 6 ohm load resistors will cure the warning light problem and I've ordered up enough for everyone. :D

If it's OK by everyone I'll wait until the resistors arrive before posting everything out together.

OK folks......

My supplier has confirmed that the 6 ohm load resistors will cure the warning light problem and I've ordered up enough for everyone. :D

If it's OK by everyone I'll wait until the resistors arrive before posting everything out together.

mike just gimme a shout when they arrive and we can sort out the how-to guide :D

OK folks......

Thats fine mate. How much are they? Tenner? Bank transfer again?

OK folks......

Just one question - these worked fine when they went in your car didn't they? Do you know why? Was it luck, or is it possible newer cars might be different?

OK folks......

Just one question - these worked fine when they went in your car didn't they? Do you know why? Was it luck, or is it possible newer cars might be different?

No....I also have the warning light. I just couldn't figure out what was causing it. It was only when it happen to Rob's that I put 2 and 2 together :duh:

No....I also have the warning light. I just couldn't figure out what was causing it. It was only when it happen to Rob's that I put 2 and 2 together :duh:

No problem then. Just one other question - not sure if this is obvious, but when you use a load resistor, if one of these LED bulbs fail, will the "bulb failed" indicator still light up?

No problem then. Just one other question - not sure if this is obvious, but when you use a load resistor, if one of these LED bulbs fail, will the "bulb failed" indicator still light up?

The reason why the warning light is coming on is because it's "seeing" very little current.....and therefore assumes that the bulb has failed. What the LR does is to cause a higher current. In the very unlikely event of an LED bulb failure, the warning light will activate as normal.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links