Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy - Led "pulse" Brake Light Bulbs

Mr Morse

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mike,, err forgive my stupidity, but in all the vid's show moving car, could you not simply press the brake pedal to see the bulbs in action...

edit... just seen the explanation on page 3....

also mike, ive sent payment via my bank,,

also also,,, will these need load resistors...

also also,,, will these need load resistors...

Yes...

when was this mentioned, where can i get some..

mate, mike has ordered these already and are being sold at a tenner a pop. :winky:

no did not know about this thought it was a staight drop in

well they are a straight drop in but we've found that it causes the rear bulb out light to illuminate, due to the small current drain of LED's. therefore, Load resistors are needed to eliminate the problem.

mike did post about this last week after i was round his place :D

just dont read all the posts so there is a additional 10 pound to this group buy

yes mate, an extra tenner for the LR's, which you'll need unless you don't mind the warning light being on.

well they are a straight drop in but we've found that it causes the rear bulb out light to illuminate, due to the small current drain of LED's. therefore, Load resistors are needed to eliminate the problem.

where was this post, lost in the 6 pages of this thread,, certainly this requirement has not been updated on the very first post.....

where was this post, lost in the 6 pages of this thread,, certainly this requirement has not been updated on the very first post.....

post number 113, on page 5 :winky:

Guys.......I was not aware of the requirement to fit LR's across the bulbs as noted in previous threads in this post.

I've already gone out of my way to supply the LR's as soon as possible and they are now already to send out to you all. :D

I'll also take some pics and post them up here so everyone know what to do :D

ahh of course,, i should have read through 113 posts....... my hard luck eh...

just trying to help fella

luv youuuu

Guys.......I was not aware of the requirement to fit LR's across the bulbs as noted in previous threads in this post.

I've already gone out of my way to supply the LR's as soon as possible and they are now already to send out to you all. :D

I'll also take some pics and post them up here so everyone know what to do :D

luv you mooore... just paid for the LR's

Little dissapointed about having to pay an additional tenner but never mind, it cant be helped I spose. I'll square up with you on Wednesday night Mike.

All the packages are being sent out today, first class post. :D

Except:

MI_LEXX

RICH_OB

Cous3

I don't have your names/addresses :question:

Rob, Kazi and Raj - I'll bring your's along tomorrow.

Cool B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links