Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service - Lexus Or Non-lexus

figo7

I'm not paying 100quid an hour just to have a poncy coffee and sit in a poncy leather sofa reading the FT when ex-Lexus dudes can do a better job at a much, much cheaper price.. :lol:

My GS300 has just gone in for a service this morning at Lexus Woodford. Any recomendations on other garages around this area I can use instead??

Just been told its gonna cost me almost £800!!!!!!!!!!!

Will have to go indy after this!

Just booked my Lexus is200 for a service at the new Lexus Centre in Fort Dunlop, Birmingham. It's coming upto to 90 on the clock and i've been told it does not need a cam belt change but the next sevice at 100k i will. I'm paying £183 for the service while ive ben told 100 service will cost near enough £600 (cam belt change)

As this is the first time i'm taken my lex for a service i thought dealers would be good (stamp in the book and they know what there doing - they best do) and espicially as i dont know where else to take it. Any recomendations??

I'm not an expert in cars at all, i stick the key in, put on my playstation load my music dvds get iced up and drive. Can anyone tell me what questions i need to ask when they are servicing my lex and has anyone been to the new Lexus Centre in Fort Dunlop, Birmingham? Are they any good?? Should i take it Sutton Coldfield instead?? If i become a Gold Member how much will i save money from my service??

Loads of questions your help is required and will be appreciated.

Do Westfield give a discount for LOC members?
Well, firstly ... discounts are only for Gold members. Also, when a main dealer quotes you £600 + and Westfield quote £250, you still want a discount ?!?! :yawn: