Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Aknowledge Other Lexus Drivers?

P38Aaron

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
my friend has the new Golf Gti and they all seem to wave and flash each other, only the Gti owners though

I thought Golf gti (and TDi) owners had it inbuilt to wave and flash at everything that was in front of them whether they are driving at a sedate 60 or a hurried 120 :tomato:

I tend to hide in my car cos it is usually filthy :blush:

• 4 months later...
very silly really.My fuel gauge is broken.The car would start only just ,id apply a bit of throttle and it would cough and stop. As soon as he put the £10 can he had of fuel in, it started perfectly first attempt.i dont know if this has anything to do with the fact that my car is half done as i had to take it from tdi sooner than they would have liked so the mapping is well out.

The fuel is too rich according to the RAC man and he said it was to do with all my mods not being completed.He knew what the camcon and fcon were and explained that without the mapping being done and the fuel mixture being so out that the car is confused with the fueling aspect.he gave me the fault codes

LMAO

Lovin this topic funilly enough i dont own a lexus(yet) but i have the greatest respect to lexus drivers(or lexusman as i refer to them) i always let them out and fight other drivers off to protect them from anybody who dare cut in front of them etc but the best thing is i dont wave...i salute them! as if they were my superior lol..and yes i am weird

Dave

Enthusiastic lexus soon 2 be man(currently 206 GTI man)

I agree all the lex drivers round where i live dont even notice you if you pull out in front of them and start flashing and beeping like mad :lol:

I'm still waiting for the day that i see another LOC member on the road .... where are you all :unsure:

• 2 months later...

i find most other gs owners just look ,i think they are just amazed to see another one .the mk1 is becoming a rare beast especialy in sport version .cant remember the last time i see one and have only remember seeing one in the same colour as mine in the last six years and must admit i did wave and the other driver waved back ..

• 4 months later...

I would but guna look dumb if u dont wave or flash back :blush:

I dont mean the peeps on here but does this mean Lexus drivers r up themselves or 2 good 2 wave or flash back :yahoo: saw loads yesterday but they was all parked up crimbo shopping & most i c round my way r old biddies :whistling: