Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Aknowledge Other Lexus Drivers?

P38Aaron

You do end up looking like a bit of a spanner if you wave and someone doesn't wave back. They look at you as if you're stark raving bonkers.

Yes, I agree.

I'm in wolverhampton once or twice most weeks and if you wave i promise i'll wave back. I'm in a blue Mk 4 ls and the registration starts L400.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL nice thread!

i've never tried this merely because there are alot of is200's in my area, and most are driven by young tits, with the seat pushed all the way back and angled with there heads in the boot. im sure if i tried to wave to one, they might lose control! they can barely see out of the windscreen

LOL nice thread!

i've never tried this merely because there are alot of is200's in my area, and most are driven by young tits, with the seat pushed all the way back and angled with there heads in the boot. im sure if i tried to wave to one, they might lose control! they can barely see out of the windscreen

youth of today LOL

i dont flash the is200 around here because half of them r drug dealers LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Well it's almost a year on of ownership and i'm still struggling to get amy waves or recognition from othe Lexus drivers. I think one even reported me after waving like a lunatic to him but never mind!

I have seen at my local supermarket a dark grey IS with the TTE kit on and almost chrome standard alloys and it looks absolutely mint and the most surprising thing about it is that it's a middle aged woman driving it!!

I let a new IS250 pull out (it was from the local dealership) on Tuesday and he never thanked me never mind acknowledge i owned a Lexus. Then yesterday i saw an RX join a queue of traffic, the poor woman was so engrossed in looking right and thanking the person she rolled into the car infront.

No damage fortuneately but hilarious all the same.

Some snobby nosed cow in a beemer almost hit a parked car the other day when i was on my way to work. But in her defence it is hard to concentrate when your on the phone and checking your make up in the mirror!

I should know ................ only joking!

Some snobby nosed cow in a beemer almost hit a parked car the other day when i was on my way to work. But in her defence it is hard to concentrate when your on the phone and checking your make up in the mirror!

I should know ................ :whistling:

She was probably trying to see what brand of makeup you used Rik and was amazed by the amazing shine from your hair :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I did 2day & they r a member on ear & i felt a rite tit :blush:

:lol::lol:

Don't you just hate it when that happens !

I don't do it anymore because of that. Made a right dope out of myself a few times.........

I did 2day & they r a member on ear & i felt a rite tit :blush:

:lol::lol:

Don't you just hate it when that happens !

I don't do it anymore because of that. Made a right dope out of myself a few times.........

Bein a fellow LOC thought id b ok :unsure:

But its put me off BIG TIME :tomato:

I'd wave at you if i saw you about Trudi :wub::lol: I had 3 different guys put there hands up to me last weekend one in a Gs300 one in an ls400 an a lad in an is200 all in the same area thought i'd missed a local meet? :D

Awww iv neva bin waved or flashed @ yet :msn-cry:

u would make my day :D

Lol @ missing a meet :lol:

I'd wave at you if i saw you about Trudi :wub::lol: I had 3 different guys put there hands up to me last weekend one in a Gs300 one in an ls400 an a lad in an is200 all in the same area thought i'd missed a local meet? :D

Id flash at you and wave like a mad man! :winky: :D

Id flash at you and wave like a mad man! :winky: :D

Awww bless u :winky: wish all Lexus drivers was like u :)

we discussed this years ago and we would use the special LOC sign to acknowledge another club member... Yeah the sign was to pull the "L" sign with your finger and thumb on your forehead... but then realised it would be calling each other "Losers" so it was dropped :D:D

we discussed this years ago and we would use the special LOC sign to acknowledge another club member... Yeah the sign was to pull the "L" sign with your finger and thumb on your forehead... but then realised it would be calling each other "Losers" so it was dropped :D:D

Hahahaha

Gotta love it. How about just holding up the fingers without putting it on yr forehead?? Hehe. Thanks for the giggle.

I'd like it if somebody waved at me! :) x

Saw a nice V plate body kitted silver IS200 today at a junction in Aberdeen, we seemed to give each other the Lexus gaze craning the neck sideways, glad no one pulled out in front of me! - I'm not in the habit of waving unless I recognoze the car though!