Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New And Old Is Areas

Paradroid

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think it would make a lot more sense of the new and old IS had seperate forum areas?

The two cars might have the same name but they are very different cars, and there is quite often some confusion about which car a thread is talking about.

Has this been considered before?

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think it would make a lot more sense of the new and old IS had seperate forum areas?

The two cars might have the same name but they are very different cars, and there is quite often some confusion about which car a thread is talking about.

Has this been considered before?

Yeah, I totally agree, they should deffo have their own seperate forums. Please?

I agree - but then you'll all be buyiong the new IS soon won't you? ;-)

Out of my budget range for the forseeable future I'm afriad :crybaby: After sitting in a really nicely specced IS250 in the showroom last week I'm gutted :lol:

I agree - but then you'll all be buyiong the new IS soon won't you? ;-)

Out of my budget range for the forseeable future I'm afriad :crybaby: After sitting in a really nicely specced IS250 in the showroom last week I'm gutted :lol:

I'll have to wait for another three years, at least!! Gonna have to get a test drive though - just so I will know what to look forward to!!!! :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links